----10----

Alexa's POV: 

"W-W-What are you doing here?" Klaus stuttered, he was scared. Mikael just laughed in his face. 

"Still weak I see, you never did act like a warrior did you BOY" Niklaus looked down to his feet.

"LEAVE HIM ALONE YOU MONSTER!" I came out from behind Niklaus, I wasn't going to let this happen. 

"Oh god, you're still with this...thing" Mikael spoke to me, "This Abomination" My blood began to boil. I raised my hand up and started chanting. 

"Lihednat Dolchitni, Lihednat Dolchitni." (Suffocation spell) Mikael fell to his knees, his hands reaching up to his neck, his face going red, "Feel that, that's me stopping any oxygen from going in or out of your body" 

"Y-Y-You B-B-itch" I turned to Niklaus to see him standing there still looking down to his feet. 

"NIKLAUS RUN! GO GET HELP" I knew I couldn't hold Mikael off for long, then I thought, "GO TO DAMON AND STEFAN, THEY HAVE A WITCH FRIEND" I remembered them talking about her Brittany, No, wait no it was umm, Brianna yeah that's it, Brianna Bennett, No that doesn't sound right, Bonnie? YEAH that's it Bonnie Bennet. Oh well doesn't matter, I have to focus on this. He was soon gaining some of his energy, I knew I didn't have much power left till I got tired, so I did a spell that would wear me out but would make sure Mikael didn't wake up for a while

"Phasmatos Somnus, Phasmatos Somnus!" (Knock-out Spell) I yelled out, I watched as Mikael fell to the ground, then my vision began to get blurry, my head was all cloudy, little black dots had started to appear everywhere till my knees buckled and I collapsed, I let the darkness swallow me up... 

Klaus' POV: (OoOoOoO) 

I was running towards the Salvatore Boarding house, "STEFAN, DAMON!" I yelled. I saw them run out of their house, "I-I-IT'S ALEXA" Stefan sped up to me. 

"WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER" 

"It wasn't me, it was my father, you need to grab Bonnie, she needs Bonnie's help" Damon ran inside, coming out 1 minute later with Bonnie chasing behind him, 

"What is he doing here?" She asked referring to me. 

"Nice to see you too" I smiled, "But no time to talk Alexa needs your help" 

Damon grabbed Bonnie and put her on his back, "Hold on tight, it's gonna be a bumpy ride" I saw Bonnie clutch onto him with all her life, I couldn't help but chuckle, "Let's go" 

We all sped towards Mystic Falls Park, me being infront because I am much older and faster than any of them, I stopped, seeing my father on the ground all limp and across from him was Alexa, her face was pale and she had blood coming out from her nose, "LEXA" Stefan shouted and ran towards her, he picked her head up and rested it on his lap, I couldn't move. 

"KLAUS HELP HER PLEASE" Stefan screamed at me, I ran over to her, I moved gosh. 

"Okay, give her to me" I asked Stefan, he looked at me. 

"No" He said bluntly. 

"Excuse me?" 

"I said N-O" 

"You don't know what she needs right now, this has happened before Stefan, only once, I know what she needs just give her to me" I explained trying to be calm. Stefan hesitated, before handing her over to me, I picked her up bridal style and vamp sped back to the house, Bursting through the doors, I yelled out to everyone "ELIJAH, GET WATER, KOL GET A TOWEL AND REBEKAH COME WITH ME" They all shot up out of their seats, looking at Alexa then rushing off to do what they were told. 

I walked up the stairs, Rebekah close behind me, "What Happened Nik?" She asked

"She used too much Magic" I said, "Remember in 1973 this happened, she just needs rest and heaps of water" 

I laid her gently down onto my bed, kissing her forehead, Elijah came up with three bottles of water, Kol behind him with two towels, "What did you do to her Niklaus, I swear to god if you hurt her!" I sighed and turned around, 

"It wasn't me" I said. 

"Who was it then, Casper the friendly ghost?" Kol said. 

"No actually it was our kind old Father" All their Jaws dropped as gasps came out, 

"W-W-What do you mean, Father is currently in a tomb" Rebekah said shakily. 

"Well last I saw he was standing in the Middle of Mystic Falls Park, before threatening to kill everyone, then Alexa used her magic and told me to run and get help" I explained. "Then when I came back she was on the floor unconscious along with our humble father" 

"Where is he" Elijah asked through gritted teeth. 

"In the Salvatore Cellars" Elijah Laughed. 

"And what makes you think they will keep him there, all they know is that we are scared and will run from him no matter what, what if they use that against us?" 

"They won't, not when it includes their sister leaving too, Mikael isn't just after us, he's after her too" I said softly. I heard Rebekah leave the room along with Elijah. 

"So what happened between you two?" Kol asked curiously. I could sense the jealousy laced in his voice, 

"Don't worry brother I'm not taking her away from you" I cleared up. I knew Kol had a soft spot for Alexa, he loved her like she was his own little sister. 

"Okay I'll leave you two be, tell me when she awakes, please" Kol asked I nodded my head as he left. I looked down to the face I've loved for the past 150 years, the second I saw her laying down on our couch after Kol had taken the handcuffs off her, I loved her, you could say it was as cliche as love at first sight. It pains me to see her like this, Weak and invulnerable, I pushed a piece of loose hair behind her ear, "I promise I won't let anyone hurt you my love, I promise I will protect you from any monsters" I smiled, "Including myself, I won't hurt you like I have done in the past, I swear it" I planted a kiss on her forehead and took my place in a chair just infront of her bed, I'd be daft if I left her alone for two seconds. 

"I love you Alexa" I whispered, before drifting into a light sleep.