----38----

Alexa's POV: 

I stood and watched as the man infront of me played the saxophone, damn he was good, I remember when I learnt the saxophone like 70 years ago. 

I dropped about $5 into the saxophone case and gave the man a warm smile, "Thank you young lady" He smiled back. 

"You're very good, how long have you been playing?" I asked. 

"About 5 years, do you know how to play?" 

"um, Yeah, kinda" I replied back, "Been playing most of my life you could kinda say" 

"Well keep going, a beautiful young talented girl like you can go places" 

"Thank you, have a great day sir" I waved bye to him and walked to the next stand of food, which consisted of all different types of fruit, but none that looked very appetising. 

I went to turn around and head towards another stand, but I ran into something, oh no wait that's a man, "Oh my god, I'm so sorry"  he spoke. 

"No, that was my fault, I'm so sorry" I looked up for the first time to see who it was, he was darkly tanned, sparkly white teeth and a very tall man at that, he was literally towering over me. 

"I'm Marcel, nice to meet you" He held out his hand, I shook it, 

"I'm Alexa" 

"I don't think I've seen you around here before?" He asked. 

"Oh um yeah I just moved here yesterday actually" I stuttered nervously

 "Oh nice, well you could say I'm like the king of New Orleans, I basically run it" He smiled proudly, "What brings you here?" 

"I've been all over the world, New Orleans is the one place that I haven't been. I thought it  would be the perfect place to live and a perfect place to raise this little one" I said rubbing my stomach. 

"Oh I see" He nodded his head in approval, "Do you know the gender yet?" 

"Yeah it's a girl" 

"Well I was going to invite you for a drink with me, but considering the baby, I'll invite you to have some juice or water with me?" He asked smiling. 

"I actually have to get back home, but maybe another time?" I was beginning to get uncomfortable with his flirting, but i was too nice to say anything. 

"Oh ofcourse, maybe we could exchange numbers?" He asked pulling out his phone, I was about to protest against that, but I felt an arm snake around my waist, Tyler to the rescue! 

"Hey beautiful, you ready to go home?" I saw all the colour drain out of Marcel's face, his eyes were bulging out of their sockets as he tried to regain his stance. 

"Oh hey, yeah I think I got everything" I smiled up at him, "Oh Tyler, this is Marcel, Marcel this is Tyler, my boyfriend" I introduced them to eachother. 

"Nice to meet you Tyler" They shook hands, while Tyler glared at Marcel, he had obviously been listening to our conversation.

"Marcel basically runs New Orleans, kinda like a king I guess" I explained to Tyler, "Well we better head off, but I'll talk to you later Marcel, maybe" 

"Yeah sure, have a great time, I hope you enjoy your time here" He smiled back, but when he did I could've sworn I saw fangs, but maybe it was just my imagination. 

Tyler guided me through the crowd, I could tell he was trying his best to get me away from Marcel as fast as possible, maybe he saw the fangs to?