----21----

Alexa's POV: 

"Mmmmm what smells nice in here?" a familiar deep voice said from behind me, I spun around to see Matt standing in the doorway, "Oh sorry I didn't mean to barge in but the door was open, so I just kinda thought the-" I cut him off by laughing, he scrunched his face up in confusion, 

"Matt calm down it's fine" I walked over and pulled him in for a hug, then I remembered exactly why it smelt good, I had hired a chef to cook dinner for tonight (Chicken, pototoes, peas and gravy, oh an a side of White Oak), I looked up to the clock noticing that Finn would be here any second, "Look I don't wanna sound like a snobby bitch, but you need to leave... like, now" I began to push him out the door, while he struggled to keep balance, 

"Wow, calm down Alexa, what's happening?" He looked concerned. 

"Im just having dinner with an important guest and you cant be here" I said, 

"Oh well the more the merrier, let the boy stay here" My head snapped up to the door to see Finn standing there looking amused, "No harm will come to him, maybe..." 

Matt's face dropped as he registered that Finn was this 'Special guest'

"Finn" I breathed out, "Dinner is nearly ready, you can just go sit down in the living room, make yourself comfortable, I just need to have a talk to My friend" Finn noddedhishead and followed my instructions, my eyes stalked him as I waited for his figure to go around the corner and into the living room.

"What the hell" Matt whisper shouted, I immediately put my finger up to his lips signalling for him to shut-up, then I pointed at my ear which signalled for 'Finn is a vampire that has special vampire hearing and he's only In the other room so anyone could really hear human or not'

I walked over the the set of drawers next to the door and grabbed out some Sage (Which stops any supernatural person trying to listen in) The sage roamed out through the air and I explained everything to Matt, how I was going to kill Finn and how his life is connected to his mothers and all that jazz. 

"Wow" Matt looked genuinely shocked, 

"I know I'm such a smart cookie" Matt chuckled. 

"Well I'd leave but I guess I don't really have a choice" 

"Sorry, but I promise you will be safe, he will have to get through me first if he wants to hurt you" 

Matt gave me a small smile, then we both mentally prepared for what was ahead. I was the first one to step into the living room, well not voluntarily Matt pushed me in, I looked up to see Finn  walking around the room observing everything. 

"Ahem" I cleared my throat, which caught his attention, "May we begin dinner?" 

Finn gave me a quick nod and with that I led him to the dinning room, where Matt pulled the seat out for me, what a gentleman, I motioned for the waiters to come in, seeming as I was too lazy to actually serve the dinner out I hired a bunch of people. They laid the plates out infront of us, wow this chicken actually didnt look to bad. 

"If you don't mind I would like to say the prayer" Finn spoke up, weird, Finn doesn't even believe in God but okay...

"Sure" We all held hands, I was weary to close my eyes so I just kept mine open. 

"Lord, thank You for the food before us, the family and friends beside us and the love between us. Amen" I began to choke on the air, Family, friends, Love! I mean yeah Matt's my friend and I love him as a friend but Finn haha in his dreams. 

"Are you Okay Alexa?" Matt asked concern clear in his voice. My hands flew up to my neck, the coughing had dyed down to nothing, 

"Yeah, thanks Matt" I laughed it off, "Well I don't know about you guys but im gonna dig in" 

We ate dinner, the only noise that could be heard was cutlery hitting the plates and Matt's heartbeat, Hey, I'm a vampire I can hear EVERYTHING, but I couldn't hear Finn's because he doesn't have one.

"Everyone done?" I asked as I leaned back in my chair, hands on my belly. Matt began to chuckle "I swear I have a food baby" I groaned, I ate way too much, my mother always used to say that my eyes were bigger than my mouth, then I'd always say that food was my main priority and being full is better than being hungry sooo I win.

"Yeah I'm all finished" Matt said, I looked over to Finn and he was sat there in the same position I was in.

"Yeah I'm done, thanks for dinner" I motioned for the waiters/compelled people to come and get the plates so that I wouldn't have to clean anything up, I'm too lazy. 

"Now dessert" I clapped my hands way too excitedly. 

"Jee someone's excited for dessert" Matt laughed. 

"Well I personally made this one" I smirked. 

"Oh really, what did you make?" Ofcourse the Devil himself asked, but It's okay because I was expecting this.

"White oak chocolate cake" 

"Oh sounds delicious" Finn said. 

"Well im just going to go get it, relax and please don't kill Mat- Actually Matt come with me I don't trust him" I smiled. I began to walk into the kitchen, then I signalled one of the girl waiters to go over and give Finn a little Refill 

"So how are we gonna do this?" Matt asked me. 

"Like this" I picked up the silver tray, then took the lid off of it to reveal the white oak stake in all of its glory, Matt's eyes widened, "Look I need to do a quick spell on the dining room just to make sure he cant escape and well eat you I guess, so just distract him" 

Matt obeyed and walked back in as I began chanting the barrier spell, I will not allow Finn to escape this one. Once I had finished I walked into the room with the tray held on my hand, "Oh crap, Matt I left the spoons in the kitchen, could you get them please?" I fake smiled, 

"Ofcourse" Great.. 

"Desert is served" I said as I placed the tray down on the table. I made sure I was next to Finn as I took the lid off. I did a little countdown in my head 

3

2

1

Lift

I saw Finn's eyes widen in fear, I must be a sadist because that was amusing to watch, "A-A-Alexa, you don't wanna do this" He said as he began to get out of his chair, But I shot my hand up and used some magic to pull him back into the chair, 

"Oh trust me I do, you've tortured the people I love for way too long" 

"Well I'm linked to all of those people, so if you kill me, you are killing them" I burst out with laughter.

"Did you really think that I linked your life to theirs, well I didnt, I linked it to your mothers and a few other people" His jaw dropped as I said that, "So I'm going to enjoy this very much" 

Finn shot up out of his chair and pinned me against the wall, I don't think he realised that I had the stake in my hand, because as he did this I just said, "Goodbye Finn, you won't be missed and neither will your mother" He looked confused, but I just shot my arm up and stabbed the stake right through whatever heart he had, then I watched as his body fell limp, his arms slipping off of me, then slowly he desiccated with all those little veiny things. 

I heard a gasp from behind me and I turned around to see Damon, Stefan and Elijah behind me. 

"You did it, you killed our mother and brother"