----34----

IMPORTANT NOTICE: SOOO CURRENTLY ALEXA IS 3 MONTHS PREGNANT, YAH OKAY LET'S GOOOO!!! ALSO PLEASE READ THE A/N AT THE END IT'S IMPORTANT!!!!!!!!

Alexa's POV: 

After a 5 minute drive we got to the hospital for my ultrasound, I was honestly so nervous that my legs and hands were shaking as if there was an earthquake happening in my body. Tyler must've noticed as he placed one of his hands on my knee and the other on my hand and began to rub them, trying to soothe me, which it worked as my knee and hand both slowly settled down. 

I looked to my right to see Stefan and Damon sitting down looking just as nervous as me, I mean today we are going to find the gender of my future hybrid witch baby, we are just as nervous as eachother, the worst part is always the waiting, I mean waiting rooms always smell like dettol and plastic, i have no clue why. 

I feel really bad though, Klaus isn't here to know the gender of my, I mean our baby, I hate him and everything, but this baby has his blood running through his/her's veins. But i can't be dwelling on that, stress isn't good for the baby. 

"Alexa Salvatore?" my head shot up to the female doctor that was standing at the doorway, 

"Yeah that's me" I said as I walked towards her, Tyler, Damon and Stefan both trailing behind me

"Come this way please" 

So this is Alaric Saltzman's girlfriend, Jo, she's a doctor and a witch so she'll be able to understand my situation, if anything was to be different in my baby that is. 

I followed her down the plain white and dettol smelling corridor, when she suddenly turned into a smaller room, "Just lay down there" She pointed to the bed that was situated in the middle of the room, "I'm Jo nice to meet you" She smiled down at me, 

"Alexa" I smiled back. 

"So let me get this clear, you're a hybrid witch that somehow got pregnant?" She asked. I nodded my head, "Okay so is the father a human or..."  

"The father is also a hybrid" I said, She immediately looked up at Tyler, who just smiled, but then caught on and immediately shook his head. 

"Um no, Tyler isn't the biological father" 

"But the only other hybrid, is Klaus Mikaelson and no woman would want that in their lives" She chuckled, while I looked down in embarrassment. 

Tyler cleared his throat awkwardly, Stefan did the same, while Damon looked away smirking.

"Wait..." Jo's hand flew up to her mouth, "Oh my god, I'm so sorry, I swear I didn't know anything, I didn't mean to offend you" 

"Jo it's fine honestly" I chuckled, as she applied the cold cream on my stomach. 

"So I'm just going to start now, to your right you'll see the monitor and it has your babie's image on it" She smiled sweetly. 

She began to spread out the cream with her little ultrasound stick machine thingy and on the monitor popped up a small little child, "There's your baby" tears began to form in my eyes as I looked at Tyler, Stefan and Damon proudly, "did you want me to tell you the gender?" She asked, I frantically nodded my head.  

"It's a baby girl" She said happily. The tears then began to stream down my cheeks. 

"I'm having a niece!" Damon fist pumped the air, "I'm going to spoil her so much, she's going to be a little Damon devil" 

"For her own sake, I hope she doesn't turn out to be a mini Damon" Stefan chuckled. 

I looked at Tyler and he had tears rolling down his cheeks too, "I can't wait to watch her grow up with you" He leant down and gave me a quick kiss on the forehead. 

"I can't wait either" I sniffled.

"Well you seem to have a pretty happy family, congrats Alexa" Jo said. 

"Thanks so much Jo" I said genuinely. 

"That's what I'm here for" She smiled. 

We said goodbye to Jo and began our way to the Grill as we wanted to have celebratory drinks before I had to leave, well I'd be drinking orange juice, but the guys would be drinking the real stuffff. Tyler and I had about 3 hours left and the airport was only 30 minutes away, so it was quite convenient. 

at the grill: 

"Hey Matt" I said as I sat on the barstool. 

"Hey Lex, how did the appointment go?" He asked.

"Yeah good, I'll tell everyone the good news when they get here" I grinned. 

"So Orange or apple juice, or just water?" He asked. 

"I'll have some Orange Juice please" I smiled.

"and I'll have a whiskey" I heard the oh so familiar voice say from beside me. I internally and externally rolled my eyes. 

"Alexa" Klaus said trying to get my attention. 

"Klaus" I said bluntly. 

"We need to talk, please" He said. 

"You have 5 minutes, until Damon and everyone walks in here" I turned to face him. 

"I still love you so much, it hurts to see you with him" 

a/n: So I'm thinking about making a Noah Centineo fanfic 

So please vote below as to what i should do 

A social media fanfic? 

A wrong number fanfic? 

A irl fanfic?