----42----

Alexa's POV: 

Pain spread out through my body as the ambulance lifted me up into a stretcher, Klaus didn't let my hand go not even for one millisecond, we got outside and that's when the problems began to arise, "So only one person can accompany her in the ambulance" The paramedic said. 

"I will" Tyler and Klaus said at the same time, 

"No I am" They said again. 

"AHHH!" I screamed as another wave of pain went over me, "BOTH OF YOU GROW UP AND CHOOSE WHO GOES OR NEITHER OF YOU DO" I yelled.

 "Fine, Klaus you go" Tyler said through gritted teeth, "Alexa, I'll meet you there, I promise" 

I gave him a quick smile, until another wave of pain went through my whole body again, I clutched onto Nik's hand and began to squeeze it, once the paramedics closed the doors, it was just Klaus and I, oh and the ambulance person next to me, "Where are you feeling the pain?" He asked. 

"Everywhere" I said like it was the most obvious thing ever. 

"Rate your pain from 1-10, 1 being eh, and 10 being the worst pain you have ever felt" 

"10" I screamed as I felt another shock go through my whole body. 

"Okay, how long are you into your pregnancy?" 

"I'm 2 days away from being 5 months" I said worried, I can't be going into labour already? can I? that's way.

The Paramedic suddenly looked really worried, he leaned over and told the other Paramedic that was driving, to turn on the lights and sirens, Oh no... 

"Lex, you're going to be okay, just focus on your breathing" Nik said from beside me, I looked down at our hands that were joined together, "I'll make sure nothing happens to you" 

"Okay we're about 5 minutes away from the hospital" 

"Everything's going to be okay" 

Yeah, well I sure hope it will be... 

10 MINUTES LATER: 

"FÙCKKKK!" I screamed, Nik immediately ran to my side squeezing my hand, he whispered sweet nothings into my ear, telling me about how everything's going to be okay. 

"Okay ma'am, we're going to insert the needle into your back now, that helps with the labour pain" 

"Wait what?" I asked, labour, whahahhat

 "The doctors never told you?" She asked. 

"No they didn't"

"Oh no, well sweetheart, you're about to go into labour, the baby has somehow fully grown over the past 4 and a half months. It's weird and kind of concerning, but once she's out we will do a lot of tests on her" The lady smiled down at me.

"No" My voice came out croaky. 

"Sorry?" The lady asked me again. 

"My baby will not be brought into this world, then tested on like a guinea pig, I will not allow that" 

"Well ma'am, I don't think you have much of a choice to be honest" She said, that really got to me. The veins came from my eyes as I went to bite at her neck, Niklaus held me back before anything could happen and blocked her from seeing me. 

"I think what my wife is trying to say, is that you will not be doing any tests on our baby and you are going to go out there and tell your boss that too,  do I make myself clear?" Niklaus said, obviously compelling her. But I zoned out after he said 'My wife' for some reason Mrs. Alexa Mikaelson had a good ring to it.