----39----

1 month Later 

Alexa's POV: 

It's been about a month since Niklaus first came to New Orleans, and somehow I've managed to avoid him the whole time, Tyler's been great help, if he spots someone that looks even remotely like Nik, he drags me away. I'm now 4 months pregnant and my baby has bloomed so much, she's really getting bigger and everyday I get even more excited for the day I get to hold her in my arms. (Picture above of how big her stomach is). 

"Beautiful, wake up" I heard Tyler whisper into my ear, I groaned and put the pillow over my face. 

"5 more minutes" I sighed.

"You have a visitor" He said. The pillow was thrown off my face and my slippers were on in about 4 seconds after that. 

"Where?" I asked confused. 

"At the door" Tyler smiled and grabbed my hand leading me down the stairs, I looked over to see someone sitting on the couch facing away from me, but I could already tell who it was, 

"Elijah?" I asked confused as frick. He stood up and smoothed out his suit, 

"Alexa, wow my niece is really getting big" He smiled at me and I just nodded, "Anyways, I'm not here to argue with anyone, I just wanted to talk to you for a while"  

I nodded my head in understanding, Elijah cleared his throat and looked at Tyler, 

"How about we go out for a coffee and we can talk?" He asked.

"Yeah sure, I'll just go get changed, make yourself at home, Tyler behave" Tyler nodded at me and walked into the kitchen, I looked back to see Elijah sitting on the sofa smiling at me, 

"Take your time, I'm in no rush" He smiled, I nodded and walked up the stairs. 

After raiding my closet for a decent outfit, I finally found a nice and warm one just perfect for the winter weather leading up to christmas and perfect enough for a growing baby. A wine/maroon coloured loose jumper, with a khaki green jacket, black jeans, grey boots, a scarf and a black bag to go over my shoulder, topped with some Sunglasses because even though it's nearly winter, it's still sunny as frick. 

I waddled  down the stairs, but stopped half way when I saw that Tyler and Elijah were having a pretty serious looking conversation so me being me, I eavesdropped

"Look my brother means no harm" Elijah said. 

"You don't understand, I'm trying to start a family with Alexa, I can't have him coming in and ruining that, if, if anything happens to Alexa and that baby, I wouldn't be able to live with myself" 

"What and you think that Niklaus wants to harm his own child?" Elijah asked shocked. 

"I mean I wouldn't put it past him, he has done it before" Tyler said smugly. Elijah darted off the couch and pinned Tyler up against the wall,