Chloe Grace Hale

Chloe Grace Hale or Chloe Grace Whitlock

Chloe Hale or Chloe Whitlock, is Jasper Hale's (Whitlock), biological daughter, meaning she is a hybrid, a half vampire-half human.

When Alice went through the female vampire crisis, meaning when Alice was very upset that she was infertile, and unable to produce a baby, Jasper and Alice decided that he should have a child with a mortal woman- Anne, who was well informed about vampires, and was willing to have a baby- though she died during the process. (Anne and Jasper didn't make love though, if you're wondering ;))

This was how Chloe, came to be...

Birthday: 5th May, 1998. Chloe is seven years old, but actually looks sixteen-seventeen years old.

Figure: 5'5, porcelain and fragile slim

Hair: long, wavy dark brunette hair- the colour is similar to Alice's, her mother, though it is Jasper's thick waves that she has inherited.

Eyes: big, soft emerald green round eyes, framed with long black lashes. They are the exact colour that Jasper's eyes were before he was changed.

Gift: a Mirror- she can imitate any gift, once she has locked eyes with somebody, and knows their particular gift.

Parents: Jasper Whitlock (Hale) and Alice Cullen

Other Family: Carlisle and Esme (Nana and Papa), Emmett (Uncle), Rosalie (Auntie), Edward (Uncle).