Chapter Eleven

So....... it's New Moon now!!!

Enjoy!!!

Love Mama Marshmallow! xox

*********

 *Months Later* beginning of New Moon

*Chloe’s POV*

“Lo, wake up baby. Time for school.” I heard Auntie’s gentle voice, as the first thing when I woke up in the morning.

“Alright, Auntie, I’m up.” I moaned, as I delved deeper into my warm covers, and allowed my eyes to flutter shut once more. I was asleep for a few minutes, before a musical laugh chimed.

“No, you don’t. Get up sleepy!” Auntie called from somewhere in my bedroom. I groaned with frustration, and sat up.

“Why? Why must I go to school?” I whined sadly, and I almost felt like crying. Waking up in the morning sucked big time.

“You know why, princess. I laid an outfit for you. Quickly get dressed, and come downstairs.” Auntie Rose laughed once more, and left my bedroom, closing my white wooden door with a soft ‘click’. I pulled myself out of my bed, and stretched for a few moments.

I walked over to my window, and gazed outside. It was once again, a cloudy, drizzly day in our town of Forks.

“It’s Bella’s birthday today!” Mum called to me, through my bedroom door, as I was getting changed for my day at school.

“Yeah Mum!” I called back to her, and she ran way back downstairs. I pulled on the pale pink midriff knitted jumper, and the skinny white jeans that Auntie Rose had set out for me caringly. I danced to my wardrobe, and pulled a pair of pale pink ballet flats out, and casually slipped them on.

Once I was finished changing, I looked in my big mirror and brushed my outrageously curly brunette hair. I quickly applied a layer of clear, strawberry flavoured lip gloss, and twirled my way downstairs, pulling my black, leather book bag with me. “Good morning family!” I called to nobody in particular, as no one was in sight. But I giggled, as Papa picked me up over his shoulder, and ran into the kitchen quickly—I saw only a flash of his styled blonde hair. I squealed happily, as I was dropped on Uncle Em’s lap, who was sitting at the dining table, talking to my Dad.

“Why, hello there squirt.” Uncle Em laughed, playfully ruffling my styled hair, and I groaned. He laughed again and turned back to Dad, to finish their conversation. I wiggled hopelessly, as I tried to get out of tightened grasp, and he muffled his laughter. I sighed crossly, and crossed my arms. He was being mean this morning.

“Aw, Em, she’s mad with you now.” Auntie Rose giggled musically, as she entered the kitchen. I nodded in agreement.

“Aw, c’mon Lo! Don’t be mad! Especially with your favourite uncle!” Uncle Em winked.

“Hey!” Uncle Ed’s outraged call echoed from his bedroom. I heard him run downstairs, as he glared at Uncle Em. “I’m obviously her favourite Uncle, seeing as she isn’t mad with me.” I nodded in agreement again, and Uncle Em pouted childishly. “Anyway, I’m going to pick Bella up for school. I’ll see you soon.” Uncle Edward kissed my cheek, and bounded from the room.