Chapter Seven

Because of a late update, I will do a triple update, just for you my special unicornal marshmallows!!!

But.... DON'T FORGET TO VOTE, COMMENT, FAN AND FOLLOW!!!

Love, Brooke

Love Mama Marshmallow xox

*******

Chapter Seven

“Chloe, wake up princess.” Papa’s voice was the first thing I heard on Sunday morning, waking me from my precious slumber.

“Hm? What?” I sleepily asked, as I sat up in bed quickly, causing my grandfather to chuckled humorously.

“You have to get up and get ready. Edward is bringing Bella to meet us this afternoon. And there was something we forgot to tell you last night, or this morning. Um, Bella knows about us. She figured it out, and Edward admitted to it.”

I was actually wondering why Uncle Edward had jumped into a relationship with his blood singer, without her knowing about vampires. “Oh, wow. She might actually be smart.” I giggled, still in complete shock.

“It’s one o’clock , so take a shower, and get dressed. Your parents want to go out soon.” Papa called, as he exited my bedroom, leaving me to do my business. I sighed, and climbed out of my warm bed, and walked to the bureau and picked up the outfit Mum and Auntie Rose had planned for me. It was a pair of tight cream-coloured super skinny high waisted jeans, a white sleeveless shirt and a midriff button up white shirt, accompanied with a pair of cream coloured ballet pump heels.

I walked into my  ensuite and turned on the shower, setting it to the perfect temperature, I loved hot showers, and stripped out of my sleep wear, putting them in the hamper; which had hardly any clothes in it, mainly because Mum hardly allowed us to wear a piece of clothing more than once. I stepped into the warm shower carefully, and shut my eyes tightly. I was determined to forget my stresses and focus on the hot water unknotting my tight muscles.

I washed my tired body with vanilla body wash, and shaved my legs and underneath my arms. I finally got around to washing my hair with my beloved green apple shampoo and conditioner. When I was finished washing and cleaning myself, I just stood in the shower, letting the water fall over my body like a warm peaceful waterfall. My body simply refused to step out of the warm sanctuary.

At last, as the water turned cold, I reluctantly shut off the water, and stepped out into the freezing air. I had no idea how long I was in the shower for. The warm water had let me forget my worries and stresses, just as I wished.

I wrapped the big, fluffy white towel around my steaming body, and harshly scrubbed the water off of my body. I was anxious to put my clothes on, because I was absolutely freezing. I quickly dressed, pulling on my white undergarments, followed by my pair of cream-coloured super skinny high waisted jeans, and my white sleeveless shirt, which I tucked into the jeans. I buttoned up the midriff white top, and sighed in relief, because I was now warmer than I were before.

I looked into the large mirror. My bright emerald green eyes were shining bright. I was not vain, but I loved my eyes, more than anything else about myself.

I pulled out my emerald green hair dryer, and plugged it into the nearby power socket, switching it on. I manually dried my hair, humming a song to myself, until it was completely dry, and perfectly naturally curly. I pinned a few pieces of my long curly bangs back, and applied a small amount of strawberry flavoured lip gloss, before walking into my bedroom. I pulled on my heels, and danced my way down the stairs to my waiting family.