Chapter One

Hey marshmallows!

So I have been obsessed with the Twilight series for so long, and I am absolutely in love with Alec Volturi, so I've decided to post my own fanfic!

Let me know what you think!

Love Mama Marshmallow xox

*******

I awoke in the morning, with a familiar, musical laugh sounding in my ears. I smiled sleepily, keeping my eyes lightly shut. I could never get used to the beautiful sound of my mother’s laugh. I wonder why she was laughing though.

“Chloe, time to wake up sweetie!” Mum called. “We need to get ready for school!” Her hyper, energetic voice influenced everybody’s feelings around here, spreading her joy about life in the Cullen household.

“Okay Mummy.” I sleepily sighed, tossing to the side, and carefully fluttered my eyes open, but my mother was gone. I sit up slowly, and stretch, cracking my bones, and crawling out of my warm bed.  On the edge of my bed was an outfit that my mother had picked out for me earlier, a regular routine that usually occurred. My mum absolutely lived for fashion, and this is probably where I got my love of fashion from.

I undressed out of my white pyjamas, and pulled on the pair of tight, skinny light blue jeans that accented my curves, and the gorgeous black woollen jumper I loved so much. My Auntie Rose had given it to me for Christmas last year. I sat on my bed, and pulled on the black ankle socks, followed by the striking ankle, heeled boots, with a gold zip on the side. I added my own touch to the outfit, by putting on a pair of square onyx earrings, in a solid gold casing.

I moved to my bureau with my extra vampire speed, and began doing my hair at a fast pace. I brushed through my chocolate waves, and left my long hair hanging at my waist, as I braided my bangs. My hair was so long now, but my Mum, Auntie Rose and Nana  would absolutely refuse to cut it. After finishing my hair, it now had a ‘headband’ but really, it was my hair.

I didn’t need makeup really, so I simply applied strawberry flavoured clear lip gloss to my full lips. I hated the feel of makeup, not that  I actually needed it anyway. I slipped the tiny tube of lip gloss into the pocket of my fresh designer jeans, and walked downstairs to the playful banter of my uncles and my father.

As I walked into the living room, on my way to the kitchen, I found my Uncle Emmett sitting on my dad’s head. I burst out giggling, and Uncle Emmett grinned at my outburst.

“Morning, squirt!” He beamed, as he got off Dad with his vampire speed, and sped to my side, engulfing me in his tight bear hug, spinning me in a circle.

“Good morning, Uncle Emmi.” I poked my tongue out, as he playfully glared at me, as I used his ‘unwanted’ nickname, though I knew he loved the fact I had given him a nickname, according to Uncle Edward anyway. Uncle Edward was usually right though, as he was a gifted telepathic and was able to read anybody’s mental thoughts. My Dad controlled one’s emotions, and Mum was psychic, receiving visions of the future.

“Good morning baby.” My dad said in his Southern drawl. I grinned, and raced to his side, as I gave him a hug. Yeah, I’m a Daddy’s girl, sue me.

“Good morning, daddy.” I smiled, sweetly, and his wide grin got even bigger.

“Chloe! Breakfast!” I heard my Nana call from the kitchen.

“How can you eat that? It smells horrid.” Uncle Emmett scrunches his nose. I poked my tongue out again, as I danced to the kitchen.

“Thanks Nana!” I said happily, as I kiss her on the cheek, and begin eating the large stack of syrupy golden pancakes.