Edward's Torture

Ed's POV
I slowly open my eyes to immediately cringe in pain, it's hard to breathe, I grit my teeth. I manage to cough out a few words, "where am I..?" I gasp for a moment, "Alphonse! Al?? Where are you!" I try to get up and notice my ankle is chained tightly, I growl, "The bastard wasn't kind enough to chain my auto mail, figures"
I examine my ankle, the chain too tight to the point it's cutting my skin. I hear foot steps and try to stand, I grab my stomach remembering the injury I've received.

"Al..? Is that you?" I knew it was unlikely but I was hopeful.

Snickering in the distance, "Edward Elric, I've already told you, you're alone and all mine." The mysterious man comes to the metal door and unlocks it, he looks like an alchemist that used to be a soldier, clearly not so much anymore.

I bite my lip, "what are you going to do with me.." I was starting to get nervous.

Before I could fight back, he grabs my auto mail arm and blows it up with his alchemy sending me to the ground. My eyes are wide and I'm shaking, I've never felt this helpless before.

The man proceeds to grab my arm and chain me to where I can't touch the ground, this isn't good.

3rd POV
Edward Elric was now dangling in his cell, the mysterious alchemist leaves him there saying he'll be right back. Ed is still losing blood at a considerate rate, he has one arm and is so chained up he can't move. He's at the complete mercy of this man.
Ed yells, "JUST LET ME GO! YOU WONT GET AWAY WITH THIS!"

The alchemist returns, "Oh but I already have. And don't worry, you'll go back to your dogs of the military soon enough, but you'll be in pieces."

Ed grits his teeth, sweat running down the side of his face, "you bastard."

The alchemist pulls out a knife grinning and steps towards Ed, "shall we have some fun?"