*drum roll* things are gonna happen

Ed's POV

I stand up from my desk in the office and yawn. It's still midday but I'm in dire need of a break, I hold my shoulder and notice it's starting to ache, "hm"

Roy looks up at me, "Fullmetal, are you doing okay?"

I look at him and nod, "huh? Yeah, I think I'm going to go for a walk, need some air"

Havoc looks at Roy then me, "how about I tag along? Is that okay colonel sir?"

Roy nods, "yes, that's fine, stay by his side."

I frown, "aw jeez, I don't need a babysitter dammit, I'm fine"

Havoc walks over and pats my head, "it's okay kid, don't have such a short temper"

Everyone in the room looks up.

My antenna twitches, "WHO ARE YOU CALLING A MINI-BEANSPROUT WHOS SO SHORT YOU CANT EVEN SEE WITHOUT A MAGNIFYING GLASS BECAUSE HES SO IS SUCH A LITTLE MICRO SIZED BABY WHOSE TINIER THAN A GRAIN OF SANG?!!?"

Roy bursts out laughing, "enjoy you walk Fullmetal"

Havoc looked shocked then grinned and pulled out a cigarette, "come on" he leads the way and I follow him towards outside.

"Brother! Can I come?" I hear Al plead.

I look at Al and smile, "of course, I need to talk to you about something anyways."

This catches Roy's attention as we all leave.

Roy's POV

Ed looks like he's starting to act like himself again, good. I smile to myself working on my papers.

"Of course, I need to talk to you about something anyways."

This catches my attention and I look up as they all walk out, what do they need to talk about? Is something going on?

I didn't realize I looked zoned out until I could hear Rizas annoyed sigh next to me, I roll my eyes, "Yes paperwork. They joy of my day. Of course." I click my pen and go back to work even though all I want to do is follow ed and al and see what it is they have to talk about.

I will be uploading the next chapter within 24 hours!! I hope you guys are ready for some feels 😏also, thanks for all the votes! I'm ready to start writing some more! Oof I didn't realize how long the fan fic was, allll whaleeee