Central

-time skip-
Ed's POV
I open my eyes a little, my vision still blurry, I hear voices around me but I can't label who they're from.
"Look! He's awake!"
"Brother!"
"I'll go get the doctor!"
I blink a few times slowly and cringe in pain, I don't understand what's going on.

Roy's POV
I'm sitting at one of the sides of Ed's bed, while Al is on the other side, I'm chewing on my lip watching Ed closely, hoping he'll wake up.
I whisper to myself, "wake up already..it's been a week, damnit Fullmetal"

Al just looks at me then back at Ed, "brother!"
My eyes widen and I look back at Ed, "look! He's awake!" That's when Hugh's went to go get the doctor.

Worried out of my mind, "Ed? Ed can you hear me, hey, you're in the hospital."

Ed's POV
I look at the man on my left, he's got black hair, I manage to say a few words but my voice hoarse, "w-who.." I close my eyes again.

Al panics, "brother! It's me Alphonse and colonel mustang! Wake up!"

All I can think of is how cold I am, I start shaking, I open my eyes a little more this time and look at the suit of armor, "y-you called me brother..?"

Roy's POV
Just watching Ed made my heart break, I stand up and go to find the doctor. Once I find a doctor down the hall I grit my teeth and stop him in his tracks, "in room 11, Edward Elric, we brought him in a week ago and he just woke up, but he can't remember a damn thing!" I wasn't angry I was just worried out of my mind and scared.

Hughes rushes over, "wait he lost his memory??"
That's when we all three a loud cry out from Ed's room, we all rushed in.

The doctor rushes to his aid and hold Ed down, "help me hold him down! He ripped one of his stitches out of his abdomen, I'm going to have to restitch them!"

I nod and rush over and help hold Ed down, "you'll be okay Fullmetal just hold on".

Ed's POV
I have no idea what's going on, I just know I'm in too much pain and all these people are touching me, the only thing I can remember is the time I spent in that cell, I begin to cry, "j-just stop! Stop already!!" I weakly push them away, breathing hard I look at the black haired man holding me down, something about him calms me.
Without realizing I've made eye contact with him, crying weakly, "r-Roy.." then I pass out from the pain.