Roy's Choices

Roy's POV

I still have a terrible feeling about this mission, but I can't say anything, it's not my place, I know Ed can take care of himself, but still..
Just as I was deep in thought, I got an urgent call.
"Hello?"
"Colonel mustang??"
I take note that the person on other end is Alphonse and he sounds very upset.
I frown, "This is him, Al, what's going on?"

"It's my brother! Ed! It's really bad"
I knew something was going to happen, but how did I know..
"Okay, Al explain everything to me."
Obviously upset, "Brother and I were investigating like we always do but we got attacked by another alchemist, I ran out and he said he was right behind me but..he wasn't."
I respond quickly, "Is Fullmetal with you now??"
"No..that's the thing, I heard him scream out for me and I ran back inside but no one was there anymore, but there was a lot of blood, please, I need your help I don't know where this alchemist took him but I do know brother is badly hurt."

Dammit, don't you dare he dead fullmetal, I don't know what I would do without you.. I quickly get my thoughts together, "Okay Alphonse, I'll be there as soon as possible" I hang up the phone quickly and call for lieutenant Hawkeye.

Hawkeye rushes in and solutes as always, "sir."
Trying to stay calm, "I need you to get Armstrong, Hughes, Havoc, and Ross. We're going to rescue the Elric brothers. Our opponent is an alchemist strong enough to take down Fullmetal. Now!"
Calm as usual, Hawkeye responds, "yes, sir." She then leaves quickly to gather everyone.

-TIME SKIP-
It's been 8 days since Fullmetal was taken, the group is still trying to find leads.
I can't stop pacing, I have my hand to my mouth, "dammit!"
Everyone stops what they're doing and looks at me with silence.
That's when I got it, "we need to check the sewers!! That's the only place we haven't looked!"
Al jumps in, "you think brother might be there??"
I nod firmly, "we need to head out now." Ive been trying my best to keep my emotions in check but I can't help but be overly worried about him.