Edwarda Condition

Ed's POV
I can't tell how long it's been, all I know is that this is life now..I deserve this, I start coughing, "when w-will it stop.." still dangling in the cell, I spit out blood, the only thing that's been keeping me going is the pointless thought of Al, but that's starting to slip too. I just keep mumbling to myself, "al....I-I get to see mom soon..I-I hope I get too.."I chuckle weakly to myself, when I freeze in terror again, I hear the alchemist come back.

"Edward Elric, today I want to drill into you, you're worthless." smirking, "And disposable, do you notice it's been months and no one has even attempted to come find you?" He bursts out laughing.

I jump at how loud he is, i start trembling, I have wounds all over my body, I pale, and dehydrated, I can't even see straight, "Y-you're lying.."

The alchemist goes to his cart of "toys" he keeps in the cell with Ed, "Hmm. which one should I play with on you today? How about this machete?"

I'm so weak at this point from dangling so long i can't respond.

The alchemist isn't amused by this, "I suppose I should just hurry up and end it for you, it seems like our fun together is starting to come to an end," he grins that god awful grin, "looks like tonight I'll be chopping you up and sending you back to the dogs of the military in different boxes," he bursts into laughter.

At this point I didn't care anymore, at least this way I would be out of my misery. Ill miss Al, Winry, Pinako, and even Roy, damn..I never got to tell Roy how I really felt about him, I smile weakly to myself, Roy was never really a bastard, I just wish I would've been able to tell him that for myself. I look up with all the strength I can to see the alchemist coming at me with the machete.

Roy's POV

"Guys! look!" I point at a trail of dried blood, I bite my lip knowing all too well this has to be Ed's, "He must be this way!" I got too excited and run ahead of everyone else.

Hawkeye can't help but run after me with her gun out and pointed to the ground in case of an emergency, "sir!"

Al's POV

I whisper to myself, "you better be okay brother..please be okay," I quickly catch up with Roy and Hawkeye and the others follow in pursuit.