Fluff part2

Ed's POV
It's been 3 days since I've slept, I'm too scared to tell anyone why.

I walk into Roy's office again, he hasn't been giving me any missions since I'm still hurt, and oddly, I'm okay with that.

Al goes over to Roy's desk, I'm not interested in what they're saying, I'm in a daze, I just stare at the wall in front of me as I sit at my desk.

Havoc comes up to me, "you alright Edward? You've looked better," he chuckles softly.

I ignore him not to be rude, but I simply don't have the energy to speak.

Havoc frowns and looks at Fury. He just responds to the blond playboy with a shrug.

Al's POV

I spread quietly so only Roy can hear, "he hasn't slept or eaten in three days sir"

Mustang frowns, "why the hell not?"

"I think his nightmares are getting worse"

Riza speaks in, "nightmares?"

Mustang sighs, "how bad are they?"

I look at Roy, "remember I told you about the dreams that caused him to want to take his own life? They're like that again."

I see Roy's eyes widen, "what?" There was a pause of silence, "I'll take care of him tonight if you don't mind, I'll get him to sleep."

I see how serious he is, "Alright, I trust you."

Riza clears her throat, "Alphonse you can stay with me tonight."

I nod back in response and look back at Ed.

Ed's POV

I snap out of my daze and look down at my paper, I can't even read anymore, I smile a little at myself finding it amusing, I mumble, "get yourself together.."

I stand up not realizing I was wobbly at first, I hear Roy call my name, I look up at him, "hm? What is it?"

"Are you alright?" He stands up from his desk getting looking worried.

"I'm fine.." I smile a little and start walking, my cheeks are rosey, I get to the door when I start to see the room spin, I look back for Roy and see him coming for me fast, everyone's standing up, "huh..?" Next thing I feel his the cold floor against my face.

Roy's POV

I stand up worried, "are you alright?"
He assured me he's fine but I don't buy it, I watch him get to the door and see him start to wobble.
"Hey! Fullmetal!" I start running to him and see him collapse.

My eyes widen, "Ed!"

"Brother!"

Riza runs out to get help, while Havoc comes over to help me.

I don't understand what's going on, I roll Ed off of his side and onto his back, "he fainted."
Havoc feels his forehead, "he's burning up sir"

Al runs up, "Brother! What's wrong with brother?"

I'm relieved it's only a fever, "it's probably because he's so sleep deprived." I scoop Ed up in my arms and carry him to the couch and lay him down carefully. I see he's breathing quickly and is starting to sweat.

I order my officers, "you get some water and rags, You get him soup and some warm tea for when he wakes up, and you, get him some blankets and a pillow, that's an order!" Ive turned my nurse mode on.

All my subordinates say in unison, "yes sir!" And run out to get the supplies.

I look down at Ed and smile worriedly, "always pushing yourself too hard.."