Fluff relief

Hey, sorry I was gone for so long! I haven't been feeling well but I'm back! I'm excited to continue the story!

-time skip-

Roy's POV

I open my eyes slowly and stare up at the ceiling, "mm" I blink a few times when I hear a soft snore.

It's Ed, I smile softly, his head is on my bed and he's clutching at my hand weakly, "hey, Fullmetal.."

Ed's little antenna in his hair shoots up and he looks up sleepily, "mm"

I try to sit up a little, I feel dozens of sharp pains shoot through my chest, "ah" I grab my chest, I forgot what happened.

Ed sits up quickly with concern filling his eyes, "Roy!"

I look up at him with a pained look and push a smile, "I'm okay I'm okay," I reach out and grab his hand carefully, "come rest up here.."

Ed relaxes after a second realizing I'm okay, he goes red by my invitations, "w-what?"

I grin, "you heard me Fullmetal"

Eds POV

I can't believe he wants me to lay with him, we've never I mean ahhh!! I hesitantly scoot onto the bed. I look up him needing reassurance, I blush even darker when I see him grinning and making eye contact with me.

"W-what is it?"

Roy smiles, that damn smile that makes my heart melt, "I want you to lay close to me and rest, you're still recovering from your fever"

I blush and lay down against him, I put my head on his shoulder, "why don't you worry about yourself huh.."

"Don't worry about me shorty"

"I look up at him, "WHO ARE YOU CALLING SO SHORT YOU CA-"

I was cut off by a soft kiss, my face grows crimson red.

I kiss him back shyly closing my eyes, after a few seconds he cups my face.

Finally I break away to catch my breath and rest my forehead against his, "fine..I'll let it pass just this once..hmph"

Roy laughs softly at this, this makes me smile a little.

I snuggle up closer to Roy, "you can't ever die.."

There was a moment of silence and I hear Roy take a deep breath, "please Roy..I can't lose you.."

I feel him stroke my cheek gently, "you won't ever lose me Ed..but you need to promise me I won't lose you either, that you'll fight with everything you have and never give up..I don't know what I would do without you"

I bite my lip, "you'd become fühur.."

"Ed.."

"You're not gonna lose me.." I kiss his cheek softly, "I promise.."