Ed's Tears

Ed's POV
Ive never had a panic attack before, get ahold of yourself dammit
I feel like I can't even control myself anymore, breathing faster, I bury my face against Roy's chest, I start to breakdown more.

Al runs over and witnesses what's going on, "Brother.."

Roy strokes my hair gently, he looks at Al, "can you go inside the house and get his bed ready? I just need a moment with him, I'll make sure he's okay." And with that Al runs back into the house.

Roy's words are so comforting for some reason..
I'm still crying and shaking, "I c-can't breathe," my voice is trembling I can't get ahold of myself.

Roy's POV

I stroke his hair gently and hold him, I don't mind him holding me hand..I actually kind of like it.
My voice is soft, "yes you can Ed, you can breathe, you're okay"

I hold him for about ten more minutes until he stops crying, his breathing has gone back to normal as well, unfortunately he's still shaking, I look down at him, "hey, are you doing-" I stop mid sentence and smile sadly, he fell asleep against me, I blush, "oh Fullmetal" I gently kiss the top of his head and pick him up carefully.

Ed stirs a little, his cheeks are still wet, I look down again to check on him and he snuggles closer into my chest, this causes me to get beat red.

Al comes out and sees Ed in my arms, I'm still blushing, now a tad embarrassed, "he uh fell asleep, the panic attack seemed to wear him out huh," I chuckle a little.

Al responds, "thank you for caring for my brother, when you have a chance I'd like to know more about this Kimbly alchemist..but let's get him in bed first, teacher is getting a bucket of warm water and a rag for him in case he gets a fever. She seems to know a lot of about panic attack's, which is good"

I nod and bite my lip as I carry Ed inside and upstairs to the room, I sigh softly as I lay him down gently. I look at him and smile a little, I brush his hair out his face gently with my hand, "you're safe Ed" and with that I covered him up and say at the end of the bed for a while. I don't want to lose you Ed, I will stay by your side. That's a promise.