Aarival..poor bean, poor poor bean

Ed's POV
I wake up suddenly after my shoulder was shaken by Roy, "ah!" I realize where I am and look down embarrassed, "s-sorry.."

Roy just smiles softly, "you're alright Fullmetal, we made it to dublith, let's go,"

I nod hesitantly and stand up, I look up at Al, "how are you doing Al?"

He hugs me suddenly, "you idiot brother, worry about yourself, I'm okay"

I was taken aback, my heart was racing scared, but I chuckled nervously, "you're right I'm sorry Al"

They all get off the train, I subconsciously follow closely behind Roy, everyone is walking in front of me, I prefer it this way, I can see exactly what is going on.

As I look around I hold me side, my head is hurting, must be from sleeping on the window most of the way here, it feels good to be back in my normal clothes and red coat, I cough a little a cringe slightly.

Roy glances back at me and frowns, "are you alright?"

I nod, "why wouldn't I be.." I flash a fake smile.
Not to my surprise he, nor did anyone around me, look convinced, but we all kept walking.

I'm getting flash backs of my time in Kanama and my breathing becomes a little labored, I'm sweaty now what the hell..now is not the time to be thinking about this, I look around and for a moment I think I saw a glimpse of THAT alchemist my eyes grow wide and my steps get jumbled and I end up falling onto my stomach, I curl up as much as I can.

Roy's POV
I heard a thud behind me and we all stop walking, I turn around and see Ed on the ground, "what the hell? Ed!" It feels nice to start calling him Ed, it feels much more personal then just Fullmetal.

Al rushed over, "Brother!?"

Izumi comes over with her husband, she's calm as expected, "he's okay he's okay" she gently rolls Ed onto his back, and frowns, "he passed out," she touches his cheek, for some reason this makes me jealous, why would I be thinking like that at a time like this??
Izumi sighs, "he's burning up, honey," she looks up at her husband, he nods understanding.
Her husband then picks up Ed bridal style and proceeds to carry him out of the station towards their house.

Ed..