Ed's strength

-time skip-
Ed's POV
I'm sitting up in bed looking out my window, I've taken off my bandages and have many scars on me, it's been about 4 days since arriving in dublith, Roy is downstairs talking to Izumi and Al, I sigh, "Ive wasted so much of everyone's time.." I bite my lip, staring out the window I can't help but think of that day I was burning up, "was it a dream..? Or did Roy actually lemme hold his hand..?"

Al's POV
"Teacher, I think we should go get brother, he needs to get out of bed..he's been in bed for 4 days now..and he hasn't eaten, I'm worried.."

Roy sighs, "his fever broke last night and his wounds are healed, he should be getting up soon"

Izumi spoke, "Alphonse he's been through a lot, we have to be careful of how we treat him"

"You're right..brother will be okay, he's just really fragile right now"

Roy's POV
I'm in the middle of a conversation with Izumi and Al when I hear something.

It's Ed, he's in the doorway of the kitchen, "I'm sorry I've been a burden to you all but I'm fine now really, I'm perfectly fine, you don't need to be careful with me"

I don't believe him, this is how Fullmetal is, the moment he's in his right mind again he claims to be fine.

"Are you sure Fullmetal?"

Ed grins, I know he's faking but still, "of course I am colonel bastard, I could fight you right here and now if I wanted to! Hmph" he crosses his arms.
How. Adorable.
I clear my throat blushing lightly, "fine then, let's take this outside."

Al jumps up, "brother! I'm glad to see you up and around but are you sure about this?? You don't hurt anymore?"

Ed responds cockily as if nothing ever happened to him, "of course I can! I am the Fullmetal alchemist after all, I gotta keep up my training too so fighting the flame bastard will be perfect!"

Al looks at Izumi, "but-"

Izumi crosses her arms, "let's see how he does Al."

I am nervous to fight him but he's right, he needs to keep his training up, and this is how I'm going to help him.