Fluff, but not for long ;)

Ed's POV
-it's been 3 days since roy has been in the hospital-

I'm laying against Roy peacefully staring at the ceiling, lost in thought, what if I found kimbly and made him tell me about the philosopher stone..? The thought of facing kimbly again made me tremble.

Roy's POV
I wake up slowly when I feel Ed shake against me, "hey Ed?"

Ed looks up at me worried as usual, I smile assuringly, "are you alright?"

Ed nods a little, looking down, this makes me sigh softly, I kiss his head and grin when I see this causes him to blush, "what are you thinking about?"

Ed bites his lip, "Kimbly...."

I frown, and run my hands through his hair gently, "I'm going to take care of him..don't worry okay?"

Ed looks up scared, "no no no he'll hurt you.."

I smile softly, "don't worry Ed, im the one who is going to hurt him okay. He's not going to get away with what he's done."

Ed tears up and I cup his face and kiss him softly, "hey, I'm getting discharged today..how about you come to the office with me okay?"

Ed blushes again, "you're already going back to work?"

I grin, "I have to, if I don't I'm more worried what Lieutenant Hawkeye will do to me," I chuckle softly.

Ed smiles a little and nods, he relaxes more and cuddles up close, "just a few more minutes okay..I don't wanna move away from you"

I smirk, "you can always be this close to me"

Ed goes bright red, "dumb colonel bastard," he buries his face in my chest. This causes me to laugh.

-time skip to later that day, everyone's back at the main office-

Al's POV

I'm standing in the office in the corner like the introvert I tend to be at times like this, I'm observing. I'm relieved to see Ed back in his normal attire and sitting doing work at the desk, Mustang seems to be doing better as well. I start to allow myself to relax, finally things are starting to calm down for once..

Roy's POV

I sigh loudly, "why is there so much paperwork to do??"

Riza looks irritated, "sir, you haven't done any work for over a week. How do you expect to become the fürhur if you don't put in the work."

I give her a look, "fine, wheres a pen."

I glance over at Ed and see him smirking at me, I grin back and proceed to start working.

I suppose we are having a Normal peaceful day for once...I look up at the clock, just have to make it six more hours and the day will be a success with no incidents..I click my pen and start writing, I mumble to myself, "a lot can happen in six hours."