Flame meets Metal

Ed's POV
I go outside to get ready to fight, I swallow dryly trying to mask my nervousness, I look around, I swear I saw him..the alchemist..

I hear Roy clear his throat, "Fullmetal, are you sure you wanna take someone of higher superiority like me on?," he smirks as if a way to challenge me more.

"Bring it on!" I clap my hands and make my automail a blade and runs towards him.

Roy reacts quickly, he snaps his fingers and flames burst into the air. I dodge it quickly, I watch the flames hit teachers trees, oh god, I swing my automail knife towards Roy.

Roy easily blocks all of my attacks while swinging his own towards me, I dodge them just as easy.

I'm starting to sweat, when did I get out shape?? Not good, I push away from Roy trying to catch my breath.

Roy, not even out of breath, "that's enough for now."

I put my hands on me knees and stare of the ground breathing heavily, I'm sweaty as well, "I can keep going!"

Izumi speaks in, "that's enough Edward, I'm going to start dinner and we can train more tomorrow."

I was about to respond when I looked up and saw him. My eyes widen I grit my teeth, "HEY!"

Everyone is confused and looks at Ed, Al buts in, "Brother? What's the matter?"

Roy looks concerned. I run towards the alchemist, "you bastard!" I clap my hands and hit the ground with them, causing the ground to lose its natural form. "Let's see you get away from that."

Roy runs over fast, grabs Ed's automail at the wrist, "Ed! There's no one there."

I try to yank my arm away but I give up when I realize he was right, "what..? No no no he was right there, the man who.."I look down, Roy still holding my wrist, "forget it.."

Izumi frowns and walks over, "Ed, maybe you should go lie down agai-"
I interrupt her, "I'm not crazy! Kimbly was there dammit!"

Roy's eyes widen, "say that name again, who was it Fullmetal??"

I get confused, "he said his name was kimbly..who is he anyways?"

Roy balls his hands into fists after letting Ed's wrist go, he's so angry at himself for not realizing this, "he's an ex state alchemist, we fought side by side in the ishballin war..he killed our own men and massacred many more..he recently escaped prison with some other convicts around the time you were taken. I should have know"

I frown seeing how much Roy is beating himself up over this, my hand is shaking, I didn't realize this, I shakily grab his hand, "not your fault..colonel bastard" I'm shaking a lot, I've never felt like this before and I don't like it, I tighten my grip a little on Roy's hand shaking more, I'm starting to breathe quicker too.

Roy's POV
I blush at Ed suddenly grabbing my hand and look at him, I smile softly then that fades, "Ed, are you alright?"

Ed is tearing up and shaking, he drops to his knees and holds his head with his automail while still gripping my hand, he's breathing faster.

Izumi looks quite concerned but knows what's going on, "a panic attack. He has to calm down. He's going to hyperventilate."

I kneel down my his side holding his hand, "you have to breathe ed..take a deep breath you're safe okay? He wasn't really there, you're with me alright?" He started to cry, and pull him into a hug, "breathe ed.." I feel more comfortable calling him Ed more than I do Fullmetal hmmm.