30.

~ J A Y A

SORE! Was an understatement ... ok, I know I wanted it that bad but damn.. didn't say paralyze me, numb my legs or beat my shih up. However , I slept like a baby most of the day the way I felt so tired and worn out from last night, so much went down.

"Hey baby" Ken says walking into my room. I raised up using the cover the conceal my naked chest and fluffed my hair. "Morning"

"Uhh baby it's noon" she said chuckling, well damn .. did I sleep for two days or sum. "You we knocked out after last night" she said with a wide grin on her face. I blush darkly hiding my face under the covers, as little flash backs popped in my head.

Ken jumps in the bed with me , and places my head on her chest, and leg wrapped around her waist. " You the reason I can't Move" I moan, she laughs and grins, "well you put that on your self princess" she said winking at me.

I slapped her chest playfully mugging her before sitting up, " owww I'm not the one who was shouting out Dadd-" I cut her off by hitting her chest again as she chuckled away. She's so damn annoying at times.

" Go back to sleep lil girl" she says kissing my forehead, her body was so warm and soft against mine, I could just sleep like this forever, but at the same time she'd annoy me so I'd end up pushing her off the bed he he he.

_________________________

Me and Big head ass aka. Kendra decided to spend the whole day together, once I recovered from being paralysed, I actually managed to use the bathroom.

"Hurry in the bathroom girl" Ken shouted from my bed room. I rolled my eyes and stepped out of the bedroom. "Cool you look fye can we leave now" she moans like the big baby she is, freaking kid.

"But I don't like it" I moan behind her, she groans before I run back into the bathroom to get changed. I ended up leaving in a hoodie and skinnies... because Kendra wishes for me to be ugly, like her bum ass.

"You look beautiful baby" she says wrapping her arms around my waist kissing my neck. "Nice save" I scoff lightly, turning to her. I take a quick kiss off of her lips before we leave.

So we didn't exactly have anything planned .. we were practically looking around for something to do around the mall or something.

"How bout we watch a movie baby" she says swinging her arm around me. I shrug my shoulders - before both heading into the movie theatres.

Waltzing into the theatres " What you wanna watch Bae?", I scrolling my eyes. "How about insidious" I say turning to her. A smile flashed upon her face.

After buying our tickets , popcorn and drinks, we made our way to the screening room. Sitting right at the back of the room, we got comfortable as the previews ran past.

"It's been long since we've actually been on a date" I turned to her, she chuckled a little before slouching in her seat.

"Well we'll just make the most of this one baby" she says with a wide grin plastered on her face.

I roll my eyes before leaning my head into her shoulder. Im not gonna lie, this was cute ,I really enjoyed just doing simple stuff like this with Kendra.

30 mins into the movie, I noticed a pattern of Kendra's hand move up and down g thigh, the she'd slip her hand inbetween my in thigh squeezing them. SHE knows my sex drives been really sensitive every since that stupid ass bet we did.