12

~ J A Y A

Unfortunately, we were back at this hell hole they call school.

"KENDRA WAKE YO- ASS- UP" I yelled playfully jumping in her bed. She groaned and cover her head with the pillow. "I'm up" Her ass needed to wake up for school.. her ass was so freaking stubborn.

I hopped off the bed and grabbed a pillow hitting her with it "Kendra!- Reana - James" I said I as I hit her with the pillow. "I'm Up!!!" She groaned louder as she stayed I gotta the bed .

I huff and dropped the pillow , thinking of my last decision. "Estúpido" I whispered rolling my eyes. I left the room and ran down stairs quickly.

Within seconds I rushed back up stairs an the noise began. I slammed the pans together loudly walking around her bed startling her "Kendra wake yo bitch ass up wake wake you bitch ass up " I sang and I slammed them together.

"Kendra wake your bitch ass" - she cuts me off as she raises out the bed as if she was possessed. Her hair was wild and and hover over her face ,

"IM UP GIRL IM FUCKING UP DAMN JAYA" she yelled, I couldn't help but giggle at how aggy she was when she wakes up.

She mugs me as she hops out the bed " I fucking hate you" she whispers heading into the bathroom.

I chuckle and plunk my self in the bed " love you too jungle baby" I say as I pull out my phone.

Sav💦: wassup babygirl
: wassup

Sav💦: I'm not coming in today .. I caught a cold.
: aww you poor baby , etas bien?

Sav💦: sí cariño
: ok

Sav💦:  ik you gon miss me
: don't flatter your self 😂

Sav💦: damn way to her a girl feelings
:I'm messing with you girl , I'll come see you after skl.

Sav💦: Aww I feel so loved ❤️

I chuckled as I heard the bathroom door open Within 30 minutes, she walked out fully dressed and groomed . She looked good "come'ere" , she mugged me as she continued to look in the mirror.

I rolled my eyes and I got off the bed "look I'm sorry but you weren't tryna wake up" I said as I stood opposite her.

I pushed her by shoulder shoving her in her desk chair, she gave me an amused look and chuckled, " lemme do your hair" .

I slicked her hair up and left the top messing, before placing her red supreme head band over it. I fluted her hair before gazing at her .. she is so..

"You done ma" , I regain reality and nods my head. She walked over to the mirror and gassed her self up.

"Look see now you fine" I playfully complimented her as I folded my arms. She chuckled and shrugged .

"Girl you know I'm sexy come on", I blush lightly, she sucks her bottom lips and winks at me.

GAWWWWD THIS GIRL JESUS PLEASE!!!

"Who were you texting" she asked as she threw her jacket on, I stammered a bit as I was caught of shock. " lemme guess Sav" she says bluntly. I felt that pain in my chest as she said her name, I knew Ken don't Sav don't think she'll ever will.

But anytime she mentions me and her I feel a lil pain, like she doesn't want to talk to anyone else or Sav .. urghh i don't know.  Here we go again with the mixed emotions. She groaned and went through the bedroom door.

I scoffed and called after her pulling her arm " Kendra ... what's wrong" I asked , she shoved her hands in pockets.

"It's nun Ight" she says in unbothered tone, I hated when she got stubborn and annoyed.. it annoyed me even more .