14.

~ K E N

After I had done drying my hair, I stopped in my tracks back to the room, I peeped from my bathroom door at Jaya. She was all sweaty and hot, until I saw her hand under the sheet and throw her head back, and aggressively bite her lip. I hear a soft moan escape her lips, causing me to feel a never ending tingle, my boxer brief started to moisten as she carried on, seeing her eyes full of lust .. was.

She sighed before hopping out of the bed and getting dressed, I never seen Jaya like this before it's like i find out something about her everyday .. I feel some way towards her, that I can't explain . I'm kinda afraid about it to. I stepped out of the bathroom startlingly her. She blushed as she slipped her shirt on. "Morning Babygirl" I sat folding my arms with a grin. If she ever knew how sexy I found it touch her kitty, oh god.

"Why you ain call me by my name" she whines, I chuckle and swing her waist to mines. It came as a shock due to her whining. " because your my babygirl" I say hoarsely. She chuckles and pushes me off.

"Up off of me witchyo gay ass" she snarled falsely. I chuckled at her a rolled my eyes. She flashed her big curly hair. She slipped her tims on and we where ready to leave.

———————

We chill in the cafeteria for a bit as Jaya argued with Asia bout dick sizes, freaking weirdos. "Don't you wanna feel the real thing" Asia fired at Jaya.

"Bitch yo can have any size you want, instead of looking for a men that have one bigs enough for yo ass" jaya retorts. I really have some weird ass friends .

"But it feels better!!" She yelled. Jaya rolled her eyes and turned to me.

"Ken which you think better, strap or an actual dick , Asia nasty ass" she asked me, I chuckle and pull her onto my lap.

"Well strap obviously" I replied. I pulled Jaya lips to my ear " as long as it's in you stomach you should have no problem" I whisper seductively.

Jaya lightly blushes as she hides her face, I chuckle lowly as she eases off my lap.

She goes back to her seat as she was still flushed. She was cute when she did awe.
Oh god what's going with me man, why do I suddenly some type of way to ol' girl. As she carries on to debate with Asia , I glare at her as she jumps out of her seat. I look over and mug.

Sav tugs onto her tightly before pulling her into a kiss, those my lips fuck she kissing the f- , l mean .. it's whatever. It was quick kiss as Jay remembered the existence of us.

"Lemme walk yo to you class princess"Sav says as she glares at me with a smirk. Jay smiles and walks off with her.

I shoot out my seat and grab her arm, Sav stops along with her " Don't for get you bag babygirl" I say sneakily, I sucked my lip evilly as Sav gave me a look. Ooo she ion like the way I called her that, tough luck boo she mine - I mean she my girl- I mean best-

Urghhh shut up.

As they stroll off I head back to my seat and it's Asia, "ooo wassup witchu" Asia coos, I raise my eyebrow as I leaned in my seat. "What you talm bout" I ask stupidly, I know she was asking about me Jaya. Me and jaya have grown awkwardly but awesomely close, like closer than ever , than before.

I guess we spending more time together, when she not worried about what Sav doing. We do anything without it being weird, especially with me being a tease, I'd always try to kiss her .. I can see it in her eyes she for real for real wants it but she hides it , way to be modest lil girl.

"Don't act stupid, you and Jaya seem different"she says, I chuckle and run my tongue over my teeth.

"I got class" I shot up out of my seat with a smirk, Asia groaned and rolled her eyes.

~ J A Y A

god I know she doing thon purpose , but she has no idea the affect it got me like, shed always tease me and do things to turn me on , then remember where we stand. its making feelings stronger for her , but at the same time I get annoyed. urghhh for fuck sake.

Sav stopped in front of my class and smirked, I know I have to tell Sav and I plan on telling her very soon , but I have to baby steps right. "I'll see yo later babygirl", she leaned in for a kiss but I turned to my cheek, I cant start kissing her again and stuff making out like everything is normal, that would e evil of me, she raised her eyebrow as I walked into class.

I slouch in my chair, not having a care in the world bout this stupid ass physics lesson. I was so tired of this , mostly Ken .. why hasn't se connect the dots yet, 1. I kissed you , 2. you make me nervous and blush 3. yo always call me babygirl and baby and babybear. how long does it take you to realise that YOUR FUCKING BESTFRIEND IN LOVE WITH YOU.

its so frustrating sometimes , but I know I don't have the courage to tell her how I really feel. I don't want her to see me as a lil girl that she can tease and pay around with, but I know Ken she'd never treat a girl like that, under all that rough and tough sexy ego of hers, she gets really soft and sensitive. I'm the only one I know to bring that out of her. that's why I was there for her when her devil dad step foot back into her house. I know ken inside out.. I care about her so much to the point I have fallen in love with her. I mean she make my world turn and my eyes sparkle and cheeks grow rosy. here I go acting like a lil bitch.. but its true fr fr.

I need to tell her .. I cat hold this no more.. she needs to know.

I had zoned out of the class so much , that I hadn't realised the bell had rang , I groaned and packed up my stuff. Asia grabbed onto my arm and squealed. I gave her an amused look and turn to her ."so what's going on between you and ken, I saw they way you blushed when she pulled you onto her lap", she went on about, I guess I was still flushed from this morning , she ain't ever done that before. its like I'm learning something new about her every time we're together. I really thought I knew her inside out but .. maybe i was wrong . never noticed her sex drive .. until she started to regularly tease me .I want her so bad.. but I have let her know the truth before we can do that.

"only a little no big deal" i replied, I was lying for real though I had butterflies in my stomach I could see stars, I really hate this affect she got on me.

"oh for real" Asia said with her boujee self , i chuckled lightly and rolled my eyes. I rolled into maths and sat next to Sav as per usual