13.

~ J A Y A

Can't believe I got into another fight with Kendra about the same damn thing. I felt horrible as soon I got in the car. I just don't understand what she don't like about her .. but the more she says tshe hates her the more I feel my feelings start to spew out of me.

I mean no matter I how I long I talk to Sav or anybody else .. I've only had Eyes for Ken , she just to stupid to see it. But at the same time I don't wanna lose what we have , this friendship means everything to me . However at the same time , I can't control what I feel.

I mean I like Sav a lot I really do but .. she not Ken , she isn't what I really want. I know I need to tell Sav wassup but .. I don't want to break her I mean we just started talk fr fr.

The uber dropped me off and I took a sigh of relief before walking up to Sav's porch. I ring the door bell and stare at me feet. Within seconds later the door opened to see Sav in a blanket and sports bra. "Hey babygirl" She says gesturing that I can come in.

I stepped in and her house was really nice , very modern to. She sits in the couch along with the tissue box and bags of popcorn. "You've been binge watching Netflix" I ask-she chuckles and nods innocently. I laugh and sit next to her .

"So anything happened at school" she asks turning to me, I didn't know if I should tell her about ken, as I didn't wanna seem rude or anything . I brushed it off as I was here for her not my self.

"How are you Miss I'm dying slowly" I giggle. She chuckles and leans back.

"I really do believe I am but, I have you here so I don't think so anymore" she commented .. I smiled as I flushed at her.

"How bout we watch this movie together" she says picking up the remote, I nod and smiled.

She puts it on and dim the lights, I get comfortable and lean my head on her shoulder. She smiles as it began.

After about the last hour and 45 mins of binge watching, I heard light sniffles. I raise up and had noticed Sav knocked out. I coo and smile " aww poor baby, you were tired" I whisper.

I throw the cover over her and kiss her forehead. I stood up and checked my phone for the time. It was 8:30 and I was meant to go back To Ken's house. I didn't like the fight we had today so I decided to go to her to straighten things out.

I left Sav's place and went straight to Ken's, with 30 mins I arrived and slipped through the back door. I went to the kitchen to see Arina cooking. " Hey Arina" I say before kissing her cheek.

"Hey baby" she replied , I rushed up stairs to Ken room as I really needed to talk to her. What happened today was not needed, I can't live without the big head that's why haven't told her this huge secret. I don't want our friend ship to go down the trash.

I open the door when I see her in her towel , and I don't if it was just me ... but the temperature started to rise, a girl was hot as hell.

"Uh wassup" I say as my face begin to grow colour.

She holds her towel and grins " you cool babygirl" she says in a husky voice . I bit my lip as I scanned her body . GAWWWWD HELP A GURL OUT. She was so mfn sexy.

"Haha you find me sexy baby" she says as she sucks her lip. Oh god did I say that out loud, was I thinking a loud. I blushed darkly as it was just in the room. I shuv my hands in my pockets trying to avoid eye contact.

"I - uh I mean" I couldn't even speak, she made me so freaking nervous, but it was a good nervous I guess.  She chuckle and pulled her boxers on without me noticing, when I look back up she had her underwear on. Jesus her build, she had toned stomach ... and her V-line , I could feel a little moist patch on my boxers as I eyed her. The body shone in the light defining her abs. I was prolly drooling over her.