38.

~J A Y A

I buried my head under my pillows and whined as Asia threw pillows at me. I groaned as I threw my middle finger at her. "Ight listen here puta yo ass need to get up and ready for school" she groaned throwing the last pillow on the floor.

"Perra me deja solo" I rolled my eyes told my head down under the sheets. Getting up to go school wasn't worth it. I couldn't bare to see her face without bursting into  tears , last week was bad enough. Just seeing in the halls breaks my heart over and over again knowing I hurt her.

"Now bitch you know I only know the basics so don't come for me with them long sentences" she ripped the sheets off my head. I groaned and sat up.

"Look hun , I know you're afraid but you cant stay in your bed moping about how much you fucked up" she explained. I pouted and rolled my eyes. "wow thanks for the advice Asia"

"no problem baby, now get yo ass up and in that shower" she said pushing me off the bed, " you smell like tears and sorrow, and you know I don't deal with that emotional shit". I chuckled and took my self  to the bathroom.

_____________________________________

Another day of strolling these boring halls, honestly can't wait until this year is finished. I tugged on the straps of my book bag as I walked along side of Asia.  she headed into the direction of the cafeteria, I stopped in my tracks as my eyes softened. I weren't ready to face her yet"come on", she grabbed my arm and pulled me closer.

She pushed the double doors letting us walk in towards our table. Sav greeted me with a warm hug yet ken was no where to be seen. "Wassup baby girl I missed you" she gestured pulling me in I gave a her a mediocre smile.

"I'm cool , nun special" I replied softly. It wasn't awkward until the lady her self approached us with a smirk on her face , well it was a smirk until her eyes crossed with mines. My breath started to pace, as my our eyes locked. I stood up awkwardly and turned to Asia, " uhh I gotta go to my locker and pick up my physics book"  said lowly.  "you sure I mean its Wednesday we have study hall fi-" I cut her off why walking off leaving her mid sentence. I couldn't bare to sit there knowing what's going on between us. It felt like we haven't talked forever and I miss her so much. I'm just afraid....

~ K E N

Just seeing her there made me realise how I missed her , her smile, her laugh everything. You never know how much you miss someone until they're gone.

This whole thing is stupid , ya not talking to each other , I don't even care about her and Miles.... I just care about her. The bell finally rang and I was up for class.

Through out the whole lesson Jaya was just running through my head , got me thinking she's the answer to quantum theory. I sat there flicking my pencil and ran my hand through my hair. This was all stressful as it is.

FLASH BACK!!

I pulled my tie and took my hair out of its slicked puff, as I waited outside her door. I felt so bad at how we left things I had to come over here. 

"Who is I-" Jay cut her sentence short by shock. She was already out of her dress and in her training bra and shorts. "what do you want" she said in a stern yet cute tone.

"I came to say sorry" I said looking at my feet. "apology accepted" she said forcefully before slamming the door. I quickly shoved my foot in between it and looked at her. "Jay I mean it..." I started, I took her hands and smiled a lil.  "I shouldn't of gon' to the dance with Maddison, it should've been you and I'm sorry Babybear" I explained.