23.

~ S A V

"Sav! Take me home I'm tired" Aubrey demanded, I scoffed and left the door open.

"Pft girl yo uber 3 mins away .. go stand outside" I exclaim pointing to the door, she huffs and walks out with her friend, I slammed the door and groan .

"So are all You parties this crazy" ash mumbled, Damn she so quiet I forgot she was even here. " well it's my first and well now my last" I joke around , she giggled quietly as he eyes wandered.

Ashlie.. well Ash is a girl I meant over B-camp( basketball camp) over the weekend, although she real quiet she mad cool.. we have a lot in common and I think ol' girl got a lil thing for me, and I'll be lying if I said I didn't to. We've been talking for some time now , even though Aubrey still on my as

"Want me to drop you off home" I suggested grabbing my keys, "Nah it's cool .. doubt anybody at home anyway" she says softly, her eyes grow drooping as if she was sad or something . I do remember her telling me about some family problems she got. About her Dad and her mom and stuff. "In fact you can sleep over , I got enough space babygurl I got you" I suggested, she blushed and stood up.

"Nah Sav it ok-". I cut her off by taking her hands, " your staying over Ash- no arguing about it" i commanded , a slight smile grew in her face and she clutched my hand... I led her upstairs and turned in the lights.

I walked over to my bed and and saw a bag, I took it up setting it into one corner, and showed As my room. "Imma hop in the shower, make yourself comfortable" I tell her before running into the bathroom. After about 10 minutes I leave the bathroom to see her dead asleep in the bed, I chuckle lowly and walk over to her , tucking her legs into the covers and turning the lights off. "Wait Sav - can you lay with me" she mumbles. My eyes soften as I nod.

I walk over to bed and lay next her, she shuffled closer to met as I wrap my arms around her. I kiss her forehead, before her slight sniffles fill my ears as we fall asleep.

"Goodnight Ash" I whisper

~ K E N

I pull up to Jay drive way, she leaves the car and slams the door. I huff and follow behind her "jaya babygirl wait" I say trailing behind her. "Leave me alone" she says walking into her house. I know Jay .. she gon get real jealous then gain this huge ass attitude that I ain't to fond of.

"Look jaya it was a game ... calm down" I say trying to calm her.

"¿Eres estúpido?" She says in a thick accent folding her arms.

"English Jay"

"eres tan molesto, podría cortarte ahora" she yells at me, she look pretty serious when she said that, I know this girl crazy asf.

"Babygirl that sounded kinda violent" I say worried.

"You have no idea" she says lowly. I bite my life and walk over to her, I pull her waist in mine and look in her eyes. "Baby it was nothing, trust me Imma bleach my mouth after this" I say, she rolls her eyes and chuckles lowly.

"You know she's trashy and messy Jay, she's nothing like you are" I explain.

"Pft girl I know" she says flipping her hair. I snigger and smile.

"I love you" DID I JUST- did I really just- i uhhhhhhh , my chest grew tight and my nerves were high, I never meant to but, I felt natural and I guess it is true. She my baby fr fr .. I know I do.

She blushes and smiles " I love you too" she replies, I right in relief as she says it back.
As I'm about to lean in for a kiss, she places her finger on my lips pushing me back.. "go bleach your mouth honey, i don't Who dick she's been sucking ok?" I roll my eyes and playfully mug her. She sniggers and kisses my cheek. A smile grows on my face when I here a coo..

"Aww you guys finally got together after after all those years" I look pass jay shoulders as she turns around. My mouth drops in awe as .. Jay folds her arms and screws.

"Tiyà?" Jay says.

"Hey baby sis"

Tiyá is her half sister on her dads side. Jay isn't close with her Dad at all , and wants. Nothing to do with him. But Tiyá would always come around because , she was the only sibling she really had that she actually liked. But when Tiyá went of to college they lost touch and stopped talking.

Her dad got into so bad business leaving her name in deep, but the went to court and everything for it, so it's all good now. But the reason Jay hates her now.. is how she weren't they for her when she needed her the most I guess.

Jaya and Tiyá use to be really close , until Tiyá moves back in with her dad and left Jay. Jay and Ti use to be like the best of friends, Jay do love her just don't show it, after the incident.

"What the fuck you doing here bruja" she snarls.

"Ahh no way to talk to your big sister is it Jayaliná" she says taking small steps towards her.

"Stop calling me that.. that isn't my name"

"Aww poor princessa, anyway where máma" she says folding her arms. "She isn't your mom! And I don't know" .

"Well I have some news for her.. so tell her to call when she gets back" she walks over to Jay and kisses her cheek.

"Bye boo" she says with a smile walking out that door. Jay eyes her until the door very locks. I stare jay as she sighs and heads upstairs.

"You good boo?" I questions .. she sighs and strips out of her clothes" sleep - sleep is what I need I've had enough of this night as it already" she exclaims jumping into the bed. I smile , go near her " sleep on the floor ion want you near me" she says shooing me. I gasp as she throws me a pillow. I grab it and mug her.

After about 40 mins of sleep , I feel something weight down on my chest, flutter my eyes open to notice a big pile of curl hair, I chuckle lowly and Jaya shuffles on my chest. "Look who sleeping with me now" I say. " shut up bitch I was cold" she snarls.