18.

~ J A Y A

I walked right through the gates of hell , yep school I was implying this silly school i attend so they don't take my momma to court.

I held onto the straps of my bag, walking through the halls to the cafeteria, as soon as I stepped in I regretted it with all my heart. Never seen someone move on so quickly. My eyes shoot toward her as she lip locked with Aubrey, felt like my heart was on fire , until Asia came over to me to cool it down.

"Leave em boo , she ain't all that cute any away" she says rubbing my shoulder, I nod and we walk in, now unfortunately they were sitting next to OUR! table.

Soon as we walked over there Aubrey eyes laid right on me. " ooo isn't The cheat" she snarled, I took a deep breath and let it slide. I'm really not in the mood for this hoe right bout now .

"Come in Asia let's go" I say tugging her arm, she snatched it from me and mugged them, " fuck that Jaya this is our table, they ain't finna run us away" she says throwing her self into the chair. I sighed and sat with my back towards them.

I pulled out my phone to check up on Ken when it gets snatched out of my hand, Aubrey ways in my face as the rest of her and Sav's friends chuckle. " Lemme guess text your bestfriend" she says with air quotations marks.

I huff and stood up, " give me my phone Aubrey I don't want no trouble" I say holding my hand out. She laughs holding her chest. Asia shoots up ready to fight as she bales her fists, I hold her back and nod. " Asia I got this go sit down" I said brace her back, she rolls her eyes and sits back down.

"What you gonna do hood rat, rip my hair again.. I'll just tell the cops" she boasts in Asia face.

"I wish a bitch would!" She shouts trying to ram at her, I grab her waist and pull her back sitting her in the chair. Aubrey chuckles longing out her nasty ass tongue.

"Chill b" I say holding onto Asia shoulders.

"Aubrey just give me my phone and we'll leave" i say directly to her.

She was rolling through my phone but I had no idea where she was going " oooo a phone diary" FUCK..

"This gon be good" one of her snobby ratchet friends snicker.

"The kiss between me a ken was real sweet , I really felt a spark" she started reading out, I heard minor giggles as my face began to grow of colour.

"But I still feel like I drawn between ken and Sav, she so cute and caring ..., I'm really started to like Sav a lot, but I don't wanna hurt her knowing I love somebody else" she carries on , I lay my eyes on Sav as they soften, she looked sympathetic.

"I care about her a lot that's why I have to tell her, she's a perfect girl and I don't wanna ruin that... Awwww" she exaggerates. I could feel my blood start to heat up and my fists start to clench.

"Ight enough Aubrey give her phone back" Sav says taking it from her.

"Why you standing up for her .. the Dyke hurt you remember" she says turning to me.

FUCK IT IVE HAD ENOUGH OF HER AND THAT FUCKING WORD.

I grab her by her hair and drag her on the floor, throwing blows to blows , she tries to block them as she screams. All hell was breaking lose. God I've been dying to fight this bitch. Had enough her shit, the crowd started to form around us as I heard cheers and videos being taken. That was not even on my mind right now.

"YEH BEAT HER ASS JAYA!" I hear Asia scream.

With one last punch, before it hitting her face, I feel arms wrap around me pulling me away, Sav lifted me up pulling me back as I picked at her hands. "Ok calm down baby .. calm down" she says bringing me through the double doors.

She puts me down holding my shoulders, my eyes soften as she puts her hands in her pockets. "Jay did you mean all of that fo real" she asks lowly. I nod playing with my fingers.

She takes my hands pulling me into a hug. I missed her hugs.

"I'm sorry babygirl, I should've talked to you instead of listen to Aubrey" she explained, I hugged her back and smiled a lil .

"I'm sorry I hurt you" I whispered laying my head on her shoulder. " you didn't babe .. i can't help it that you love her ... you've know her longer and been with her longer". I nodded.

"Imma always be here for you baby" she kisses my forehead and flashes me a wink. I chuckle and smile. " come on lemme take you home .. before Mr Harrison come looking for you" she says clutching my hand, i smirk as she pulls me away to her truck.

"In fact can you drop me somewhere else", she nodded willingly as started her truck. I leaned back a small smile plastered on my face.

I happy me and Sav made up, I mean she is really cool and one day a girl make her happy but that's not me, I got a heart for someone else, and I think I can finally tell her.

————————

"Ok this yo stop" Sav says turning the engine off. I smiled and lean over to kiss her lips one last time. I clutch her jaw as it was a really sweet kiss. "Go get her babygurl, I know she mean a lot to you" she says with a sweet smile. "Thank you Sav" I say softly, she shoots me a wink and a smirk. I laugh lowly before hopping out the car. She starts it and whines down the window.

"See you later princess" she says before driving off. I blush lightly before waving. I walk up to her front porch and take a sigh in relief. knock on the door twice before her open the door. She stood there giving me a look. "Wassup babygirl"

"We need to talk".