3.

~ K E N

Ight I ain't afraid imma go ahead and say it.

' I was jealous '

I didn't like the way this Sav character, was wooing Jaya .. with her slick comments. Calling her princess and shit. She don't need to be calling my best friend that .. for what. The way she made her giggle and smile and blush. I'm the one who makes my bestfriend happy not her. Fuck she think this is .

I know you may be thinking I'm acting a lil over protective but, that's only because I care about Babybear, I don't want her to get hurt. These studs are players and I don't want them playing her.

I ease Aubrey off my lap and Grab Jaya wrists. "Ugh K-" her sentence cuts short as I swung her around the corner. She gave me a hysterical look and frowned her eyebrows. "Who the hell is that" I spat at her.

She grabbed her wrist and knitted her eyebrow," she's a friend " she replied back sternly. I huff and run my hands over face. "you barely know her Jaya." I moaned.

"So kendra what's your problem" she said as she folded her arms.

"She bothering you lil ma" I looked over and it was the one and only Sav, of course.

"This is an A and B conversation son, C yo self out" I said bluntly and I turned to her. She chuckled and peered down at me. I don't care if her ass taller than me. Bitch just a big giant anyway.

"It's ok Sav, we're just talking" jaya said softly. I turn back to jaya and looked into her eyes. I was being way to strong on her. I felt really bad.

" Ight babygirl" with Sav took a quick scan of me and walked off. I don't like this bitch one bit not one bit.

"Keep it stepping bruh" I yelled . I look down at jaya as she cracked a lil smile.

I pull jaya into a hug and kiss Her temples. "I'm sorry I shouldn't of overreacted" I apologised. "For that you buying me two slices of pizza when we go back in" she joked.

I laughed and pulled her back into the cafeteria to buy her pizza. " I see you two made up" Asia commented. I chuckled as I sat next to Jaya.

After lunch we only had two more classes left, those flew by and I was right back home. I threw my bag on the floor and stretched. "I hope you didn't bring that hoe here" Alisa said as she approached me with her arms folded. I knew she was implying Aubrey. She ain't fond of ole girl.

" don't talk about my Girlfriend like that" I said as i flicked my shoes off.

"We all know she's one " she muttered under her breath. I chuckled at this girls attitude and ignored her comment.

"Don't you have homework little girl" I said as I raised my hands to my hips. " urghh" she rolled her eyes and ran up stairs.

"Love you Alisa" I shouted, she slammed her door and yelled back.

"Fuck off" , she got a mouth on her too with her rude ass. She keep talking to me like that imma throw these hands.

I go up to my room and plunk my self onto my bed. My phone go off and it was Aubrey.

Bae👑" what the hell happen today why'd you run off.