9.

~ J A Y A

I don't know what happened with Ken this morning when I told her about my date. She seemed really alarmed yet pissed. Did I upset her? I guess that's what all on my mind through out class.

As I flicked my pen around my phone went off. I slipped it out of my pocket and it was Sav. A smile then later appeared on my face as I read her message.

Sav: wassup babygirl <3

I chuckled as I replied, Asia peered over to my desk and cooed, "oooo girl I know you text Sav". I rolled my eyes playfully and smiled.

: nun, this class boring as hell

Sav: bet you'd enjoy it if I was there ;)

: mm oh really??

Sav: hell yeah , Ik you like my company baby, no need to hide it. you lil girlfriend ain around.

wooooooow was she implying KEN.

: fuck off girl, she aint my girl.

Sav: yeh you right

: why you say that smart ass.

Sav: cuz ... your mine.

with reading that , I felt my face grow hot , 'I'm hers' as she claims. there she go again with her slick comments. I laughed it off before replying.

: hmm I bet.

I slipped my phone back into my pocket and packed my stuff up. I walked out the class with Asia and headed for study hall. I sat down with Asia and leaned across the table. "Asia get what happened this morning" I whispered.

"What Kendra jealous out break this morning about your date" she mumbled flicking the pages of her text book. I rolled my eyes and scoffed.

"Aubrey came up to me today, she knows about my feelings for Ken" I said lowly, Asia's head shot up from the text book as she slammed it shut.

"How the fuck does she know?" she questioned. I shrugged my shoulders nonchalantly.

"I mean the bitch forever at Ken's crib, she prolly overheard you and Alisa talking" she suggested.

I hummed and thought about it" she stay don't liking me and Ken friendship anyway" I said. Asia laughed and folded her arms.

"that's because of how Ken treats you, she treats you like you her girl" she started.

"knowing here boujee ass, she prolly jealous of how close you and Ken are".

Asia was right, that's why Aubrey don't like me . she don't like the way Ken treat me cuz she treats me better. And now she's knows this big secret i've been hiding for about 5 years now. urghhh everything is fucked.

I threw my head on the table as I groaned, when I felt a presence appear next to me. "what wrong babygirl", I raised my head as I glared at her. "hah you have no idea" Asia mumbled. I kicked her leg under the table, she moaned as she raised her knee up.

"uh its nothing, my head just hurtin' a lil" I lied through my teeth. she cooed and and kissed my temple, which brought a smile on my face. She swung her arm around my shoulders and pulled me in a lil.

"what you doing here don't you have class?" I questioned, she shook her head as she slouched in her chair. "nah I have a free period" she says . I nodded , when my phone goes off , I slip it out and notice a text from Sav. a smiled appeared on my face as I raised up from my seat.

"uuh I gotta go bathroom" I lied before slipping my phone away. "oh ok" stammered Ken.

I could tell ken knew I was lying, she knew rightly I could never fully lie to her, I always end up confessing within sounds. I rushed through the double doors and turned the corner, to see Sav leaned against the wall with her arms folded near the water fountain. she had a big grin on her face as she scanned me.

"see you got my text babygirl" she said waving her phone, I stood opposite her .. "yeh tell me wassup".

with that she grabs my arm and pulls me into and empty class room, locking the door. "Sav what are you doin-" my sentence gets cut short , by the crashin' of her lips onto mine, she griped my waist pulling me into her more.

As I gain reality, I wrap my arms around her neck and kissed her back. Her warm lips brushing pass mine. she grabs a hold of my legs raising me up onto the desk. I squeal as i broke the kiss. I pace between those gorgeous eyes of hers. "what is this Sav" I ask playfully.

she smiles and pushes my hair behind my shoulders" I missed them beautiful ass lips of yours2 with that, she leans back down to touch them again, when we hear the door knob rock. the quick kiss broke as both of eyes shoot right to the door.

I grabbed Sav's hand and led her to the door, I unlocked it and opened it with a bright smile, to see a crossed Mr Raegan. "what's going on here miss Martinez" he asks sternly.

"we were looking for text books for study hall" I lied quickly, he raised his eyebrow as he eyed us both. I squeezed Sav's hand notifying her to ply along with it, she flashed hima quick smile and nodded her head.

"hmmm well girls next time a get a proof of permission" she says. I nooded my head and smiled. "will do next time sir, have a good day" I say me and Sav swiftly push pass him, we walked off chuckling loudly. As I realised my hand was still being held by Sav, I could've let it go . but I had no intention of doing so.

"how did u come up with that" she asked as she stumbled, I laughed and shrugged my shoulders. As we strolled through the halls we stop in our tracks, she stood there wit her arms folded and her foot tapping, Ken's eyes shoot straight my hands , intertwined with Sav's. I quickly remove my hand and shuv it in my pockets and looked at my feet as they shuffled on the floor. "the bathroom huh" she said bluntly.

"its cool bruh, I just met ol' girl" Sav stepped in, I raised my head up and looked up at her.

"i'll see you later babygirl" she says before kissing my cheek and walking off behind me, I turn around as i had blushed darkly, returning gaze back on Ken. she rolled her eyes and walked back into the hall.

I then later followed behind her, and awkwardly sat next to Asia instead of Ken. I slouched in my chair, flicking my pen. while starring at the text book blankly. I looked up from the book across the table at Ken, she didn't even look at me, like she didn't want to , like she couldn't. the silence was deafening, to the ears. As not a word was heard or mentioned.

~ K E N

it kinda hurt to see Jaya be happy over a girl, I mean she only ever happy when around me. AND THIS SAV CHARACTER. I be hatin' on the bitch everyday. with her slick smart comments, acting like she run shit.

what broke me even more was how they were holding hands and smiling, are they together??, nah they can't be . Jaya would've told me, and I would be playing Sav's funeral, she really believe she gon cuff my babygirl . pft please.

I sat opposite Asia and Jay along with the silence growing louder. eventually the bell rang and Jay and Asia packed their stuff up. I followed behind them to the cafeteria , still not a word to Jaya yet.

I hated not talking to her, its horrible .. missing her cute laughs and her bright smile, that's why we always talk, so I don't get with drawl systems. we sit at the table when Asia breaks the silence between us.

"ok what happened yall been silent since, yo both came back " she exclaimed.

"its nothing.. right Jay" I say , jay shrugs her shoulders and leans back in her chair.

everything was annoying me at this point.