15.

~ J A Y A

"Urghh Sav" i moaned as she held my bag in the air above my head, I hate being so short man.

"You want it babygurl , you sure just say the words" she teases. I roll my eyes and folded my arms. She grinned as she handed me the bag, I know she was stunting so I walked away.

She ran after me dragging me by my hips. "Here you go baby , I'm sorry I'm just messing" she says with a pitiful smile. I scoff and grab my bag , before being pulled in for a kiss. She tightened her grip as our lips sealed.

She breaks it off sucking on my lip , IM FUCKED IN EVERY WAY POSSIBLE. A grinned spread across her face, I raise my eyebrow and gave her an amused look. "See you later baby" she walks off with a wink.

Oh god, what imma do now .. The more I bring myself to tell her the more I get held back , by the way she's treats me. I cannot and will not have feelings for two people .. I'd die if that were to happen.

I walk in the opposite direction stopping in my tracks , Aubrey stood there with a wide grin on her face, I arched my brow and folded my arms. Fuck she want now...

"Oh so your finally realised Ken doesn't want you boo" she coos bluntly. I scoff with a light smug.

"What that suppose to mean" I reply, she giggles falsely and lays her eyes on me.

"I mean you have your little boy toy don't you, Plus Ken will never want you" She boasts looking at her nails, I chuckle exaggerating, as i hold my chest.

"Just like she didn't want you"I fries back at her, she gasps and narrow her eyes.

"You set her up to that" I cut her off ..

"No honey , I never broke up witchu she did" I start off,

"And stay out of my business hoe, you being a lil pest .. what goes on between me on her, stat between me and her" I say before pushing pass her walking off.

"What if she was to know bout your lil gay crush Dyke!" She spews at me. I feel my blood begin to boil, on god I hate that world . I will never be classified as that word.

I run up to her draping het up by her cheap shirt banging her head against the lockers, she groans in pain as I see the fear in her eyes. " don't you EVER! Call me that a puta, you don't shut about me and ken so watch your mouth before you lose it" I threatened her, I dropped her on the floor and stormed off.

How dare the bitch, oo If I weren't in school I'd throw her body in a lake by now. She gets under my fucking skin, and never learns her freaking lesson. I walked into the cafeteria with an attitude. Great now I was in a mood, I sat at the table slouchily next to Asia, she whines and turns to me . "The fuck wrong witchu" she snarled, I rolled my eyes and hid my head on the table.

I was not in the mood for anything or anyone right about now, sleep that's what I needed, a hot ass shower and a good ass nap. Damn that shit sound so sexy right about now.

As I my eyes close slowly from time to time, I hear someone call my name and rub my shoulder "babybear, you ok" she questioned, I groaned and nodded my head. She shooed Asia from what I heard and next to me. She rubbed slow round circles in my back as she leaned her head as in the table.

"What's wrong , somebody hurt you babygirl .. was it" I cut her off and looked at her as my eye lids held over my eyes.

"It wasn't Sav before you even mention her name, I just not feeling to well Ight" I reply bluntly, I shrugged her off and laid back on the table. She huffed before slipping her hand under my jaw and reading my head up.

"Babygirl you look horrible, you wanna go home" I pouted and nodded. She chuckled and stood up, holding out her hand. I lazily stood and took her hand. She smiled before leading me out the cafeteria.

FLASH BACK!

"It fucking hurts Kendra!" I yelled as I cupped my twisted ankle, she stopped giggling and kneeled down. Before pushing her big hair behind her ears , and rested my foot on a rock.

We were home alone and our mommas were out, they trusted two 13 year olds together to take care of them selves , pft. Hahahah.

"You ok Jay" she asked as she pouted, the stream of tears ran down my face , as I shook my head in reply, she sighed before standing up and wrapping her arms around me. She lifted me up bridal style and brought me into the living room.

She placed me down on couch before running off to get an ice pack, she made it back and placed it on my ankle, I whined as it was so cold " ahh ss" I hissed. She chuckled and positioned it properly.

"How does it feel?" She asked, I nodded and smile slightly, "better than before" I said with a smile, ken sat next to me placing my legs on her lap, she had turned a movie on , and caressed my legs.

I started to doze off through out the movie, to notice ken had already fell asleep on my lap, I smiled and went to sleep my self.

My foot feeling a lot better...

END OF FLASH BACK!

"Babygirl" I said as she snapped her fingers in my face, I shook my head and noticed the office lady handing me the leaving consent, I took it from her and gave a mediocre smile. As o head for the double doors, Ken trails behind me.

"Jay you want me to take you home .. you don't look to well" she asked holding onto my arm. I guess I was a lil weary I'm very light head at times, especially when I got a lot on my mind.

"I - I" I stammered , she sighed and walked me out the doors. I was beyond tired beyond annoyed, I really needed to sleep. Ken opens the door for me, as I go in the car. She starts the engine and starts to drive off.

We eventually arrived and I shoot straight out if the car, GAWWWD the bed calling my name. I launch right into it, to hear later chuckling of Ken when she walks in.. I hug my big pillow as I rest my head in it.

~ K E N

With minutes she was knocked out cold, I had to shake the girl to know she was alive. He mom had already came back and left as usual, but I just stayed downstairs.

As I chilled on the couch , I heard the creaking of the stair case, I look over to see Jaya .. in an over sized t-shirt and boxer. Her hair flowed out as she yawned like a lil baby.

She made her way over to the couch . She sat next to me and snuggled up, I smile and pull her to me, she was basically sitting on my lap with her head on my chest, i could her her light sniffles. I cradled her like a little baby, "you ok babe" I ask.
She nods as her eyes start to closes softly.

"I wanted to lay with you" she whispers lightly, she tugs onto my shirt as I lean back in the chair, she had practically dozed back off on me.

I held her and kissed her forehead , I could stay like this forever.