26.

~ J A Y A

I fucking hate myself SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH bruh! Two days .. two nights I have not received no head no nothing. And what makes it even worst , I feel like anything she does automatically turns me on. She could tap my shoulder and tingle sprees out of now where.

To make things even more worst Tiyá still here tryna get my money , but mom is not tryna Lend ol' girl a grand. Who she think she is  .... Jesus.

As I got ready for school Ken stepped into my room. LOOKING LIKE A RIGHT MEAL MMM, I lick my lips as she looks up at me. "You ready to go baby" Urghh that makes my heart melt. My sex drive is so sensitive right now ... anything makes a girl want sum.

I walk up to her and wrap my arms around her neck , with one peck to the lips and a few on the neck she stops me. "Jaya we gotta leave" she says holding me by my waist. I ignore it as I was way to high for it , I jump onto her wrapping legs around her waist and kissed her chest lightly. " Uh Mm Jaya baby stop" she moans out, pushing me off softly. I roll my eyes and jump off of her. I grab my bag and storm out of the room, to hear her light chuckles behind me .

Fuck that then Imma get sum one way or another. I sit in the car silently as Ken shot a few glares at me. "Baby if you wanted sum you could just ask .. but that means you've lost the bet" she laughs. I mug her and turn away.

"Please I just wanted kisses that had nothing to do with the bet" I lied, she scoffs and face her eyes back on the road.

Before I put my head phones in .. I notice her hand travel up my thigh. She gripped my inner firmly still with her eyes on the road. I take slow breathes trying to ignore it. She flash cheeky glares at me, as her hand digs into my inner thigh. I shuffle in my seat as her hand lay over my lays over my kitty . I shuffle again causing her hand to land right on it.

I let out a quiet squeal alarming her " yuh ok jay" she's asks knowing right what she is doing is effecting me.

" mhmm throat a little dry" I lie. She chuckles lowly as she pulls up into the cool parking lot. Before she even turn the engine off , I was out of the bitch. The sexual tension was way to high .. I don't know wanna break out like a lil bitch. I speed walk to cafeterias noticing Asia.

I plunk my self next to her hastily before Ken makes it to the building. "Uh Girl What's wrong witchu" she asks mugging me . I roll my eyes and look away before Ken walks through the double doors.

"Wassup Asia" ken says taking a seat opposite us. Asia hums and takes out her phone.

CrazyAss😜: Tf going on
: me and Ken made a bet if I was able enough to go at least two weeks with no sexual contact.

CrazyAss😜: LMAO .. and how long has it been
: Two days and Asia I'm craving a girl right now.

CrazyAss😜: BITCHHHHH!!! You are so dumb
: stfu , I weren't finna let her win.