36.

~ K E N

"Alisa hurry up or they gon leave without us" I yelled from the bottom of the stairs. I was hella excited for this trip, I new it was Finna lit even though I'm lowkey babysitting. she jogged from the top of the stairs with a duffle bag and a bright smile. I chuckled and led her out the door, to see a black land rover jeep parked outside and Sav hanging out of it. "get in loser we're going shopping" she re-enacted mean girls. I laughed and got in the back of the jeep to greet Jay. "hey baby" she calls for me. " wassup bae" I greet her before stealing a quick kiss from her. "where you get the jeep from?" I asked. " I rented it specially for this weekend" she responded.

"awell damn Sav introduce me to you lil lady friend" I cood, dapping her up. she chuckles as the girl turns back to me " Ash this is Ken also from the party".

"hii" she said in deep pitched voice. "wassup" I replied. I know Sav been talking to this jawn for some time now, she been telling me in P.E how much she likes her and shih. which is mad cool. I mean me and sav have a lot in common which has brought us a lot closer, although we hated eachother when she was talking to jay, but heck we cool as fuck now, which I never thought would've happened.

As the tunes played through out the car ride and everyone was vibin, I had already started to feel the pressure lift right off my shoulders however, didn't mean it still weren't on my mid, just not as much as before.

"So wassup with Asia" Sav called. "She said she making her way by her self" I raised my voice over the music.

"God knows how both Asia and Aubrey gon get along" She sniggered. I rolled my eyes and chuckled.

_________________________

After a long ass drive that lasted, around 2 hours we arrived around the camp site. Sav drove into site park space , where we noticed Asia come out to greet us. We all hopped out of the car and got our bags. "Jayyyyy" Asia yelled as jaya ran up to her to hug her. I chuckled and rolled my eyes pulling out me and Alisa sleeping bag out the trunk. "Oop how you doing lil cuz" she greeted Alisa pulling her in.

"Where Aubrey and that at??" Sav questioned "do I look like I fucking know" she titled her head.

Sav laughed and trailed her friend off to go set up a tent, as she to that drive being so long it was already starting get dark. We all gathered into the one space and started to set up.
After setting up tent and settling in. "Ken can you help with mine" Jaya whined, I smirked and walked over to her.

"What's the point anyway you going be sleeping in mine" I whispered in her ear, she giggled lightly turning around to me. " we'll see about that" she pressed her lips against mine , before picking up the sleeping bag.

Once we were all settled in , Sav alisa and I started up the fire, while Jaya ash and Asia gathered wood. Suddenly we were startled by a loud horn and an Obnoxious voice. Aubrey had arrived. "The party has started bitchesssss" she yelled as she slammed the door of her car.

I groaned and ran my hand over my face. " how comes ITS here?" Alisa asked , " heck I wanna know for my self" I sniggered. Alisa joined Sav on getting the marshmallows and stuff for the camp, as I reeled in the big logs. "Kennnnnnnnnyyyyyyy!" Aubrey yelled my name in a pitched yet aching voice. By instinct my eyes rolled as I turned to her . "Hey Aubrey" I replied in a dry tone. As she skipped over towards me, I notice miles in the back ground. She gestured a hello and I gestured back.

~ J A Y A

As Asia , ash and I lugged the pile of wood we had, we joined with the others. "Here you go baby" I handed some of them to her, as my eye caught With Miles , she winked and smirked. I took a deep breath and walked off to sit on the log opposite her.