25.

~ J A Y A

Tiyá gets on my freaking nerves, about staying for dinner and shit. But I'm even annoyed at the fact myself receive no head !!!! URRGH MANE. As we sit at the table you could hear the silence grow louder and clinking of cutlery quietened down.
"So mija hows college or law school to be exact ?" my mom boasted. Yeh the bitch studies law at school but not Harvard, she to ratchet for that, "It's going well Mama" she says glaring at me.

"And you cariño still wanna study Midwifery" she mentions and I nod enthusiastically as it it had put a smile on my face. Tiya rolled her eyes as my mom supported me than her I mean she don't need to - I'm her actual daughter am I not . As we carried on eating and talking Ken was starting to annoy me.

She'd flick my ear or poke my stomach or whisper something nasty in my ear . "Kendra go away". I moan lowly she smirks as her hand travels up my thigh. My face starts to grow with color, I tried to ignore it, as I began to feel my boxers dampen. What happened to no sex or sexual contact. Looks like Jungle Baby couldn't resist.

She tugged on my waist band of my boxers as her grin grew wider. My breath quickened as I played with my fork, to distract. Within seconds she slipped her hand in my boxers causing me to jump a little . "You okay cariño?" My mom asks. I turn my head to her and nod nervously. "Mhhm. Just a little spicy you know. " I lied.

She played with my pearl before digging into me, causing me to jump again. My mom gave me a confused look, as I gave her a mediocre smile. "You want some more baby ?" She says handing me The jug. Ken thrusted them in slowly--- in and out before them slipping right in it smoothly.

She grinned before bringing her finger up to her lip. "You like the food Kendra?" My mom said giggling. "Loving it" she says licking her lips glaring at me. I'm probably as red as a tomato right now. After that interlude Tiya caught our attention. "Mama there's a reason I came back home." She says softly, I don't know why, her ass ain't innocent.

"Si" she replies "it's about papino--- he's sick and you're the only one who has ever loved him." She started. Here we freaking go. "He is just about coping with, Salia, Juno and Taliyah" she Coons. I wasn't buying this shit for a minute, papino is not sick, if he was 'sick' like last time, I would've received multiple calls, like last time. "Oh dios, what is it" My ma asked. "Mh-- he's at stage 3" she sniffles.

Here we FUCKING go, with her fake tears and sniffling. PAPINO IS NOT SICK, that cunt just wants money from momma. "Oh no BabyGirl" my mother can't be seriously buying this shit right, or am I the only one that can see through her lies. "Mama are you serious ?" I ask dropping my fork in my plate. My mom gave me a hysterical look before dropping hers "Mija papino is sick and you wanna be rude now" my mom yells.

"I bet he ain't even freaking sick" I start. " She prolly just need the money for her fake ass or fake ass boyfriend" I spew. Tiya gasps. "Jayvian and I aren't together anymore and how dare you Jayalina." She cries. I shoot up from the table and mug them. "Stop fucking with me like that bruja" I spat at her.

"Baby calm down" Ken said trying to pull me back down into my seat."NO!!!" I yelled. "JAYA!!" My ma shouts. My head shoots to hers as well all grew silent. "Stop being so childish and listen---" I cut her off by leaving the table. "Jaya" she yelled after me.

"Your stupid enough to believe her shit, then go ahead, be lied to" I state before running upstairs. I'm so fucking done. It's like I don't even know my own mom! She never stay long enough for us to talk or hang out. It's like I'm not even her daughter, it's like I'm her roommate. I slammed the door and jumped on my bed. Before I use the pillow to cover my face. "BabyGirl wassup" Ken says entering my room. She sits next to me and hold me. "Kendra I just don't get it, I feel like I don't even know her anymore" I started.

She craddled me and kissed my forehead. "It's ok baby bear I got you." She said cupping my head. The door swung open as Tiya stepped in. "What the fuck you doing in here" I spew. "How much of a bitch are you ?" She asked --- folding her arms. I hop off my bed and mug her. She grins before I slap it off her face, leaving a hand print. She falls to the ground while cupping her face.

Ken rushes over to me pulling me back. "Baby" she yells. "Perra Loca" she spews. I wanted her battered and bruised, she made me so freaking angry. "Baby go in the bathroom" Ken says softly. I groaned and walked off. I washed my face. I lean against the sink and sigh. Ken later came into the bathroom and grabbed my waist.

"Let's get you some sleep." She says trailing me off to the bed. She was right.... I need sleep. I missed my bed-- my best friend. I take off my joggers and crashed in my bed. The lights dimmed and my body started to grow tired. "Baby you ok?" Ken questions. I nod and fall asleep on her chest. So freaking over it.

~ K E N

As I slipped from under Jaya I went downstairs, to see Tiya was still here. "What's going on Tiyá" I asked sternly. Tiyá is the biggest con artist in the world.. and she hella convincing to. I know just like jay- but she don't want money for her father. "You need to get that bitch on a leash" she spews holding the ice pack to the side of her face.

I chuckle and fold my arms "you deserved it" I mumbled. She mugs me and set the bag of ice down. "The money is papino but he isn't exactly the sick one" she mumbles. "Papino wife Laurina is the sick one" she breaths out .
"YOUR MOM!" I blurt out.
Tears start to build in her eyes as she looks at the floor.

"My mom is sick and we don't have enough , we're a thousand off" she sobs. "I didn't wanna tell Mariá because who wants to help their ex Husbands mistress" she explains.

She fell on the table as she burst into tears. "Tiyá you can't lie, you have to tell them well at least Jay-" she cut me off by her head shooting up.

"Jaya can't know" she exclaims. "Jayalina doesn't know Papino's is still with Laurina".

"So??" I ask.

"Laurina is basically her aunt idiot I'm basically more of her cousin than sister" she said. My eyes wide at the information. HER AUNT IS HER STEPMOM. Then it hit me:

"LAURINA! As I aunt Laurina the one that brings the potato salad every Christmas yet it ends up in the trash" I clarify. She nods and huffs.

"And if I don't get that money we won't have any salad on Christmas" She mopes.

"Pft we're better if without it" I mumble. She giggled and hits my arm.

After talking I ran back upstairs to check on Jaya sunscreen she such a big baby. I open the door to her room to see her in her moms arms wrapped up. " damn she took my spot" I sniggered.

"Get out Kendra!" They say in unison. I groan and close the door. Like mother like daughter. I guess I'll take the couch.