8.

~ J A Y A

The movie ended pretty quickly unfortunately, I was having a really good time with Sav though. She made me laugh and we ate a lot of snacks - the movie was good too although, I spent most of the time talking and having fun with her.

she's a lot different when you get to know her, she's Columbian and mixed with a lil white. her dream is to play basketball, but on the men's team , as women don't get enough credit.(no wonder her ass so freakin' tall).

we hopped back in the front and strapped my self in. "you remember when he turned on the Tv and was like_"

"merry Christmas .. ya filthy animal" I imitated the guy. We burst out into laughter as she starts the truck.

She was so fun and cool to be around, and when she blushes ... she's even prettier. What's weird is how she never like this at school. I like her soft sensitive side, yet I really love her rough dominant side. urghhh.

She pulls up to my drive way and turns the engine off. I sighs as I rub my thighs, she glares at me and flashes eyes at me. its like they have a permanent twinkle in them. which I could fell in love with.

" tonight was good" I mumbled as I peered at my legs. She flashed her bright smile and leaned over. She raised my head up by my chin and brought her lips to mine, I gasp before I kissed her back, she grabbed hold of my jaw as the kissed tightened, I longed for her lips to be on mine again. I missed them way to much. Until, the kiss broke by her laugh, she nodded her head out pointing to the window. I looked I her gaze to see my mom standing at the door. I chuckled as I ran my thumb over my lips.

"I think your mom wants you In the house now babygirl", I turned around and playfully waved to my mom. she folded her arms and raised her eyebrow. yeh its definitely time for me to go home.

"looks like I gotta go" I mumbled , she smiled and kissed my forehead.

"goodnight princess" she whispered.

I opened the door and stepped out, I glared at her a she winked at me. She started the truck, I walked to my door way.. entering behind my mom. I closed the door and stood by it as my mom eyed me. "so who's the girl?" she asked. I sucked my bottom lip and smirked.

I made my way to the stair case and stopped in my tracks "she just a friend " I mumbled before jogging on upstairs. I kicked my shoes off and threw my self on the bed.

----------------

As I rolled through the school entrance, I feel my body being dragged away. I shrieked as I gained proper eye sight. "fuck you grabbing me fo" I aid in a stern tone. Aubrey rolled her eyes and mugged me. stop that baby it ain't cute.

"I know you were in on it dyke!" , I- I know this bitch did not just call me a fuckin' ... I WILL ROCK YO SHIT BITCH.

"first off, don't lemme rock yo jaw baby .. it wont be pretty" I started .. "second of all what you talm bout" I asked as I folded my arms.

she gave a hysterical laugh before flashing her hands in my face. " I know your little secret ight" she whispered devilishly . my eyes widened as she spoke in my ear.

"about your lil gay crush on Ken.. pft come on you ain't fooling no one" she raised up and walked away.

how the fuck did she find out the only people that know are : Asia and Alisa. I huffed and wiped my for head as I carried on my journey to the cafeteria. I noticed Kendra at our table, so I rushed over to her.

I slam my hands on the table , startling her " what happened between you and Aubrey bruh" I demanded. she shrugged carelessly, and smirked. She lucky her ass so freaking sexy or i'd wipe that smirk off her face.

"o girl came over last night, I dropped her and she slapped me. so I kicked her out" she explained. I raised my eyebrow and gnawed at my lip. " she put her hand on you" I exclaimed loud enough for the cafeteria to hear. My eyes were practically blood red, fuck she hitting KENDRA fo. I let out a heavy sigh as I storm out.

Ken grabs hold of my arm and pulls me into her. "Jay calm down ight.. I know you finna do sum yo gon regret" she said softly gripping me. I chuckled and narrowed my eyes " imam just talk to her ken" I lie as I walk off.

"oh no you don't" she says as she grabs my waist.. "you not finna just talk.. I know you Jaya , you gon attempt to rip her face off " she laughed. I smiled as it was prolly true.

I shrug my shoulders and grinned. "awww, cant make any promises I wont put the bitch in ER" I said. She laughed and swung her arm around my shoulder, " come on babybear " , we walk back to the table and notice Asia. she had a bright smile on her face. She grabbed a hold of my arm pulling me into a chair.

"so how was you date with Sav" she squealed.

"YOUR WHAT!" Ken yelled.

~ K E N

SHE DID WHAT, WITH WHO , WHEN AND WHERE , WITH WHO. Sav bout to get her shit rocked, she took Jaya out, girl didn't even ask me. Fuck she think she doing taking my babygi- I mean my best friend.. I meant best friend.

Jaya glared at me with a confused look, "um .. sorry I was meant to text someone that" I lied quickly, she hummed a returned her gaze back to Asia.

"it was cool, she took me to a drive in movie and we watched home alone" I over heard, Jay explain everything to Asia. How the fuck did that bitch know that was her favourite movie.

"its funny cuz, its a favourite movie" she exclaimed to Asia. FUCKING FANTASTIC! , what coincidence. So she took her to go see a movie , I take Jaya to see every year. Is she tryna take away my babygirl or what. This Sav girl is trouble and I know it, I know I said she could talk to Jay, but I never said win her heart over.

"the she took me home and we started kis-" her sentenced got cut off by the bell, and thank fuck it did. I know here ass was lip locking with that lamppost of a girl. I shot up ad grabbed Jaya. "come on babygirl , lemme walk you to physics" I exclaimed as I dragged her off.

I stop in front of her class and dap her up, she winks at me and walks into the class. I bite my lip and turn on my heels, of to my class. I plunk my self in my seat and glare at her with a mug. Yes the wonderful Sav, is in my physics class. (can stand her ass mane).

I looked over at her noticed she was laughing and smiling at her phone, w-was she texting Jaya .. this bitch better not be. too prove my self wrong I walked over to her desk and slammed my fist, into it." wassup withcu" she asks bluntly.

I glare over the desk at her phone ... and of course I was right .. she was texting her. my chest tightened, as I felt some type of way. I huffed and rolled my eyes. "lemme borough the text book right quick", she grinned and pushed it to me. I grabbed it and went back to my seat.

PERFECT(sarcasm).

~ Niekss

ooo jaya enjoyed her date

ken feeling some type of way

Aubrey knows jay secret.

sc: Annieka_axo

ig: niekss.xo