20.

~ J A Y A

I raise up out of my sleep, ruffling head in the sheets. They smelt of ken .. everything did. I sat up learning on my hands as I yawned. She weren't in bed with me so I assumed she had left the room. I rub my eye, before a cheeky grin was plastered on my face. 

YA GURL JUST FUCKED AND I FREAKING LOVED IT. ( sorry just really over whelmed)

But most importantly, I told her something I be been hiding for good time now, and now that i have .. everything should play out just the way I want to. I mean I never expected for her tongue me down and make me scream, but no complaints over here. But it felt less like fucking more something special, she took her time not to rush, she took care of me, like she promised she always will.

FLASH BACK!!

"Kendra your so freaking annoying bruh" I say pushing her off so she couldn't win the game. She chuckled and pushed me back, causing me to lose. I groan and threw the controller on the floor.

"Don't be such a sour patch.. fair game Jay" she says holding her hand out, I fold my arms and rolled my eyes " move your fucking hand" I screw slapping her hand. She waves it in my face telling me to shake it, " Urghh" I grip her hand as shake it, she pulls my into her , shoving something in my pocket. I squeal at the fact of her touching my ass.

"What the hell" I say before take the $100 bill out of my pocket, my eyes widened as I stare at her. " Kendra where'd you get all of this" i ask.

"I've been saving .. and I know your 15th coming up so why not get yourself sum pretty"she says with a smirk, I couldn't of possibly have this. I mean she's my bestfriend she doesn't need to give me money, I don't want her money.

"Kendra I can't take this, take it back" I say handing it to her, she puts the money back in my palm and closes my fingers. "It's for you babygirl" she says softly , that made my heart flutter, she's never called me that before. " I'm not a baby, you don't have to take care of me" I mumble.

"Yet imma take care of you always" she says swinging her arm around me.

"Thank you junglebaby" I say as my softens, she winks at me and smiles.

"How bout round two" she says first before running back off, I chuckle and roll my eyes walking over to her.

She meant that ever since ... i guess

END OF FLASH BACK

I staggered up as legs wobbled, i balance on the head board, standing up properly. I walk over to Ken drawer taking out some of her boxers. "Morning babygurl" She startled me, she had a plate of food in her hand and closed the door. "I made you breakfast" she says setting it down, I chuckle and walk over to it. I turn to her and raise my eyebrow "you made this?" I say point at it, "yess" She says surprised.

"Really Ken" I tilting my head, " I did girl" she says

"Kendra" I say raising my eyebrow.

"ight maybe my mom did but, I helped" she says raising her hands in surrender. I smile before picking up a piece of bacon. I tip toe up to her planting a kiss on her lips "mhmm" I walked pass her blushing darkly, I weren't really meant to do that but it fell real natural. I rushed in the bathroom. Even though she knows how I feel, I still get butterflies in my stomach .. I still blush brightly, I still get nervous around her. HOW DOES SHE DO IT.

I turn the water on letting get to the temperature I like , I strip out of the shirt Ken gave me stepping into the shower. Uhh water never felt so good against my skin before. I let the soap and bubbles laver over skin, as I throw my head back letting the water soak my curls. I ran my hands over my face , pushing my hair back.

After my shower , I stepped out in boxers but the towel still wrapped around. I step in the room and gathered my sports bra. As I dressed Ken eyed every inch of my body, she'd lick her lips, or grins or do anything just to make me even more nervous than I already am. I quickly dressed and went back to my plate of food. " Kendra where's my bacon" I say turning to her with my hands on my hips. She looked away from her phone making it obvious she touched it.

"I didn't touch a thing baby" she says as her eyes wander off playfully. I groan and turn back into my plate, " I fucking hate you" I mumbled under my breath , before taking a sip of my drink.

"What was that princess"she says turn her phone off. "Nothing" I reply eating the rest of the good left on the plate. Who brings food for somebody then eats it, pure fuckery .

"You sure baby" she says hopping off the bed, I ran to the other end of the bedroom before being picked up by my waist from behind. I squeal as she spun me around. "Urghh let go of me Bruh" I say, she puts me down resting her arms right around me.

"You wanna repeat that babybear?" She asked tilting her head. I turn to her, " I - hate - you" I say confidently. She sniggers and licks her lips, before grabbing me in for a kiss. God she so freaking annoying with her charm, that shit had me whipped.

But all of this still felt unreal to me , I'd never expect my self to come to terms with , actually telling her how I feel, but now that it is all out in the open, everything should start to fall into place. *finger crossed*

~ K E N

Everyday minute I spend with this girl the more I convince myself , that my feelings for her was always there .. I just never knew. I mean the way she blushes, and acts shy or how I make her nervous ... is all so freaking cute. But when she gets annoyed at me or gives me attitude .. I wanna show her stuff she ain't seen before *wink* *wink*.

"Oh so you hate me huh" I say stealing a kiss from her lips. She rolled her eyes and released her self from my grip, " Urghh go away you jungle baby" she says walking off to get changed.

I laughed and went back in my bed, to see a text from Aubrey, fuck this bitch want:

AggyAss🙄: morning honey
:Uh wrong number .. this ain't Sav.

AggyAss🙄: 😂 aww I was talking to you baby.

I'm sorry did I miss something here, cuz I'm not following..

:what do u want Aubrey..
AggyAss🙄: can't I check up on you , I miss you Kenny...

I hated when she called me that..

:I gtg
AggyAss🙄:l'll swing by later tonight baby. 😉
:please don't

AggyAss🙄: ❤️❤️❤️

Was she high or some .. she is not for real. I put my phone down, "who you texting " my  eyes shoot up from my phone at Jaya, "Urghh aubrey" I mumbled. She chuckled hysterically. One thing I couldn't really do is lie to Jay, I mean a girl can Abby and rude and violent when she wants to, I ain't tryna get a brick thrown at my head.

I still have the scar from when she threw a rocks at my leg, for breaking her Nintendo DS, when we like 10.

She crazy, just don't tell her that. I'd like to live to see my children, please and thank you.

"What the bitch wanna be dragged again, cuz i can make that happen" she says with an attitude, I laugh before hopping off the bed to her.

"Have a good day babe" I kiss her forehead before she leaves.

It's weird how this all feels so normal, I mean she is my girlfriend right... I mean right??

Uhhh I never really asked her, or took her out on a date. As it is Friday I'll take her out tomorrow night .. and prolly ask her then.

This is all surreal.