27.

~ K E N

Jays walked over to me from the double doors with a big smile on her face. " well damn .. who gave you head in the library" Asia commented. Jays giggled and slap her arms. I don't see what funny , that shit ain't funny. "No one just in a good mood that's all" she says sitting next to her.

I turn to her properly as she flashes me a smile , " So Who  the gurl you were talking to, the tree looking one" I say folding my arms. She gave me a look .. before a smirking widening across her face. "Oh thats miles.. Imma be tutoring her on Fridays for extra credit" she said excitedly. I raise my eyebrow and make up a face.

"Ooh I saw She real fine" Asia says teasing Jay, she giggled and blushes. WHY SHE BLUSHING!? "Asia stop - her names miles" she says.  I thought if how familiar that name sounded, then rolled my eyes in careless. Jay looks over at me and chuckles. She walks over to me with a smirk on her face sits me on her lap. "Awww jungle baby you jealous" she says Ina baby voice. IM GROWN ASS WOMAN I AINT GOT TIME TO BE JEAL- Ight lemme stop lying I know rightly my ass is.

"Girl whatever" I reply turn my heard, she giggles and brings my lips to hers. I gave in to the kiss and made it nasty, prolly the only thing she gon feel as she allowed no sexual contact. He he he.

I part sucking on bottom lip , leaving her bright red "you already know you mine" I say lowly gripping her lower waist. Pft I don't wanna even imagine them boxers *wink* -*wink*.

"Aww y'all are so cute" a voice echoed behind me. We both turn around to see Aubrey in the flesh, folding her arms with a fake smile plastered on her face. "What you doing her bitch" jaya spews.

"Only came to say hi Jaya .. what else" she says in a fake tone.

"And your hair is real, but nobody is buying either of those things baby" jaya Spat her with a devilish grin. I'm not gonna lie .. babygirl done her dirty. Asia chuckles and hyped her up. Aubrey rolls her eye and sighs.

"Look I'm having a birthday outing on Saturday and I'd love for you come" She smirks.

Jaya chokes on her juice , coughing violently. I lay her back in support. " me ... you want me Jaya tiá Catina Rosa Martinez to attend your silly outing." I know her name long asf.

"Believe or not .. but I mostly want Kendra , I just know your annoying ass gonna follow her like a lil puppy dog" Aubrey says slyly.

"If I ain't going She ain't going - right babe" she says turning to me. "Mhm" i Hum before she takes a peck off my lips.

"Urghh fine, the puppy dog can come" she moans.

"Then It's settled" I say pacing between both of them. Aubrey screwed Jaya and jaya grinned.

"See you later kenny baby" she says waving her hand...

"Kenny baby" Jaya mimicked her. I chuckled lightly and tickled her. "Look who jealous now" I coo.

"Girl whatever " she says rolling her playfully..

——————————-

"Urghh baby get off of me" I moan As her arms wrap tightly around my waist and lays her head on my stomach. " but I'm sleepyyy" she whines. " baby I gotta go Alisa at home by her self" I groan as she grips tighter. "Sheeeee finnnne" she whines, shuffles her head on my stomach.

"If fine to You is : setting the house on fire, then sure" I laugh finally moving her, she groans and grips the pillow.

"Fine go away" she says rolling her eyes. I chuckle as I slip my shoes on. She reaches over to her phone and smirks at the screen. I raise a brow and watch her. "Girl what you smiling at" I asked thro big my jacket on.

"Look for someone to come over since you want to leave me" she says nonchalantly.

"I don't have a problem with Sav anymore so you good" I reply, sticking out my tongue.

"Nah I was think of inviting miles" she says flashing her eyes up to me. My expression changes to mug as I scan her. "Get to know a little as I WILL be spending a lot of time with her" she boasts.

I reach over and snatch her phone out of her hand, she squeals and jumps up to get it back. "You ain't getting this back" I say slipping it into my pocket.

"Hoe you don't pay my phone bills" she says with a heavy smug. I chuckle and fold my arms.

"And you don't get to talk to no body" I say heading for her bedroom door. "Urghhh Kendra give it back" she pouts.

" i love youuuuu" I say with a cheeky smirk.

"Urghhh fuck off" she snarls.

I chuckle and leave her, you git me all the way messed up if you she think she gon do that.

~ J A Y A

GREAT!! So I Have no phone and still ain't got head in a while. FUCKIN AMAZING. I throw my head onto my bed and Scream in my pillow.

"What's wrong Jayalina" Tiyà voice rings in my ears. I groan and move the pillow. "The fuck do you want" I moan.

"I'm your sister duh" she says with a fake smile. "Mhmm" I say rolling my eyes.

"Look I know we lost touch when we were little , but I'm here to mend that , I do miss you Jay" she explains. Call me rude call me disrespectful, but that shit went through one ear and out the other. Y'all don't know Tiyá like I do. She can be sneaky when she wants.

"Hmm I bet" i hum.   "DIOS! Jaya stop being so stubborn and hear me out" she yells.

"Hey! Lower you voice puta your only here for so long" I shout back ...

"So I left but I'm back , what your problem" she asks.

"Your my fucking problem, coming here like everything gon be happy and shit
. You know the past still affects us and your just a memory of it" I start.

"Jay-"

"You know what it's like , having to live a lie when the truth is stuck in the back of your fucking mind. Just as I thought I'd forget everything .. yo ass shows up." I yell at her.

"What the fuck are you talking about jaya"

"Papino princess , that's what you were .. when I was just a mistake .. feeling like your worthless and unwanted, the weekend I stayed with you and him was hell , but you never knew did you" my voice breaks

"Every night I hid the closet in the hall away from him. You'd be out study and I'd be home scared as fuck. I need my big sister and where were you. So no u haven't been around all the time" a day with a tear steaming down my face.

"Jayalina I'm so sorry" she says shuffling over to me.

"That's why I don't want him to have the money, let him die and suffer"

"Like I did" I sighed