17.

~ J A Y A

I guess it's been about 3 days ever since Sav and I had that little quarrel. She's been a bit distant .. she won't pick up my calls or anytime I see her at school she's blunt with me, but what hurts me the most is when u tried talking to her she completely blanked me.  I sat next to her in maths and she weren't like her self, she didn't tease me or annoying . Heck I don't she even knew if she  knew I was sitting next to her. I even tried to grab her attention, she looked right pass me as if I was ghost.

The bell rang and I was dying to get out that class, shit felt so dry. As Sav quickly packed stuff up I grabbed her shoulder turning her to me. "Sav Wait Up ... what's going on with you .. we haven't talked in forever" I exclaimed folding my arms.

She chuckled hysterically " whatever" she stormed off taking everything with her. Fuck she be salty for. I grab her arm from the door "SAV!"

"Leave me alone jaya ight, you didn't have to lie me yet you did. Pft Not ready for a relationship huh" she spews at me. I feel the lump grown in my throat as it becomes dry.

" w-what are talking about" I stammered nervously.

"You played me jay .. like a fucking game. I know about you and Ken so stop playing stupid and be real with me" she says folding her arms and buffing her chest.

How the fuck did she find out, HOW. My heart was racing like a sports car and breath hitched.

Oh god...

"I- I"

"JAYA!" She yelled at me

"I have feelings for her ok .. b-but it doesn't mean mine for you aren't true, but I never played you , I'd never" my voice broke

"But hard to believe with you bestfriend around" she snarled

"Sav" I whispered as my voice started to crack as I felt the tears grow.

", I deleted your number reason u haven't heard from me" and with that the leaves the halls.

I feel my eyes begin to be glossy " sav" I cried out.
" See you later babygirl" and with that she left. I felt my heart dropped down to my feet, I run behind her to her further down the hall.

She had her arms wrapped around some girl chuckling with her, I sniffled as she turned around, I knew it " Aubrey" I whispered. I gnawed on my lip and ran into the bathroom. I stood at the sink and looked down, I knew these weren't tears of sadness but of anger. That bitch messy as fuck and always getting in the way of things. And know she has Sav GREAT.

I rolled my eyes as I lifted my head up.

———————

~ K E N

I haven't seen Jaya all day besides this morning, as I stepped out of study hall I noticed Sav with her arms wrapped around some girl. Is she fucking serious .. I stormed over to her grabbing her shoulder, to see Aubrey spin around with her. You got to be fucking kidding me.

"What the fuck you think you doing Bruh" I slay at her.

"You gon stop putting yo hands on me ight, go find you lil puppy or some" she chuckles with her friends. I feel my skin to grow hot, and with I throw a punch right across her face, she staggered before ramming herself into me. I heard screams from Aubrey and a crowd began, the boys in the began to cheer.

I had the crave to rip her face off " ok ok back it up girls back it up" Said the provoke separating us, my lip was bleeding and her eye was busted. "Kendra my office now" he's says dragging me off.

Minutes later, I was sitting in the chair with my foot tapping. "Kendra! My mom bursted into the office kneeling down to check my face. "The fuck is wrong witchu" she says slapping the back of my head. I groan holding it.

"Ms James it had come to my attention that Kendra has never had an out break like this before" he explains to my mom.

"I'm so sorry Mr Harrison i have no idea what has gotten into her" she says slapping my head again.

"MOMMA!" I groan.

"Just like Savannah you'll be suspended , for 3 days the most" , I threw my head back and rubbed my face.

"Ok mr Harrison" my mom said standing up, "get up girl", my said sternly gripping my arm pulling me up.

As I staggered out the office my mom threw me out, I noticed her come from round the corner. Her eyes were glossy .. as if she was crying , her hair was messy and her eyes were red. She gnawed on her lip before running up to me and hugging me. She squeezed onto me tight, she sniffles as I caressed her head.

"Babygurl?" I questioned.

——————

Jaya came home with me and we sat and talked in my room " so she basically broke up with you cuz I was getting in the way?" I questioned. She sighed and ran her finger through her hair.

"Well she went running into the arms of Aubrey so she should be find" she said sadly yet nonchalant.

"Baby girl fuck em both , they perfect for each other, personally Aubrey ain't got much ass anyway" I joked, she giggled a little before sniffling.

"She didn't even let me explain properly" she said quietly.

I took her jaw into my hand and raised her head up, " Jaya, if she really cared she wouldn't be paranoid and would hear you out, I'm here ok don't worry bout it" I coo before pulling her into a hug, she wrapped her legs around my waist and rested her head on my shoulder.

I warned Sav about hurtin jay , guess that went through one ear and right out the other.

"I'll stay home with you if you want, don't really go back to that hell hole" She snickered, I smirked and held her chin raising her head up.

"Nah you good babygirl, go I'll be fine" I reassured her. She showed a light smile before yawning like a lil baby. That put a smile on my face how she baby sometimes, it was so cute, especially when she try to act big and shit.

"Get some sleep Jay, I'll call your mom" I say laying her down, she nodded lazily before resting her head on the pillow , and falling righ into slumber.

I kiss her forehead and tell her goodnight.