34

~ J A Y A

I rushed out of the restaurant, heading straight to my car. "Wait Jaya I- I'm sorry, babygirl wait",

"no miles, are you crazy or sum" "I'm sorry", " you knew the fucking boundaries, you know I'm in a relationship, why huh" I questioned folding arms.

"b-because" she stammered, I rolled my eyes and opened my car door. she grabbed my wrist spinning me around " look Mason my ex and we had a really bad past, I wanted to make her jealous" she explained.

"so you just use me like a toy!"
" no Jaya never its just-" she started.

"i like you ... a lot jaya and I couldn't hide it, I didn't only kiss you to make her jealous, " "kissed you because i've wanted to for a long time" she explained.

"You can't say that kiss didn't mean anything" she stated. I scoffed and raised my eyebrow.

"I can , because it didn't mean anything Miles, you can't just go around kissing people" I yelled.

"Miles we can't, you know I'm with Ken.. the fact you ignored that and done it anyway" I started.

"Means you don't respect my boundaries" , I started the car and whines down the window, "I'll see you tomorrow Miles", I said before racing off.

My head was swimming with thoughts, she had no right to just kiss me out of the blue like that. Especially! When she knows I'm in a relationship. What pissed me off more , is that she thought it would've meant something to me. She literally took my boundaries spat on them and then stomped on them. But like that.

Omg what am I gonna tell ken, do I even tell her?     
Wait of course I do , but I know Kendra more than anyone , she'll wanna rampage. Although it was an innocent kiss, Miles had no right - it's like her or Aubrey are tryna put our relationship in jeopardy or worst .. our friendship.

I pulled into Kendra's drive way, shutting the car off. I took a deep breath running my finger tips over the steering wheel. I exhaled stepping out Of the car , slowly closing the car door.

I walked up to the front porch, ringing the door bell. I've never been so nervous to go to Kendra house , except when we're like six.

FLASH BACK!!

"Go on Cariño, she having a birthday party and wants you over" my mom cooed.
"No" I whined short and snappy.

"They have funnel cake" my mom cooed again while tickling me, I giggled a lil before getting really excited.

I don't really know the girl , she always comes to my house but I've never been hers. I think her bae was Kayleigh or was it Kayla. I don't know.

I hanged off my mommy's arm as we walked up to their porch. As soon as the door opened, looked up at the woman. "Aww Maria she's grown so much" the woman whines pulling me into a hug, she smelt like hugs and strawberries.

"Come on baby Kendra's in the back" she said trailing me to the back garden.

There was a big bouncy house and food and water guns. My eyes lit up with excitement at rushed off to the food table.

The scent of cake trailed me. As I stood in front of the table, I felt someone tap my shoulder.
"Hey". "Hello"

"It's my birthday today you know, I'm seven" the girl boasted. She had brown skin as chocolate and big curly hair.