2.

~ K E N

I woke up snuggled in Jaya's lower waist, with my arms wrapped around her. I yawned and wrinkled my nose. I looked up at Jaya, she looked so peaceful and cute... of course I've gotta ruin that. Hahah.

I longed at my tongue and drew it along her stomach, leaving it wet and warm." Three .. two .. one" I whispered.

"Ahhh I can't breath" jaya screamed as she jumped out her sleep. I bursted out in laughter... anytime Jaya feels something wet, she automatically assumes she's drowning. Been a problem ever since we were little. I know you think I'm a horrible bestfriend, but my fear is much worst, and you shall never find out.

"Hahahah you should've seen your face girl" I laughed out.

"I fucking hate you Kendra" she hit me in the face with the pillow and got out the bed. I laughed and staggered up. " come on jay. No you don't" I said as I looked for my shirt.

She rolled her eyes and slammed the door shut. Awww poor Jaya.

She came out of the bathroom fully dressed, in a black bape t-shirt and bagged skinnies, with her tims. I fluttered my eyes up at her from my phone. She looked good , heck she looked beautiful. Go bestfriend.

I stood up and grabbed her by her waist. "urghh go away Kendra " she moaned as she tried to push my hands.

"I'm sorry babygirl...  do you forgive me" I said in a baby voice, she rolled her eyes and smiled. "mm I bet". I picked her up and spun her around .

Me and jaya have a very childish friendship, she's the light of my life really. Don't know what I do with out her.

----------------

~ J A Y A

I can't stand Ken she always done stuff like that to trigger me off. But the reason I overreacted was because..... I was turned on by it, just didn't wanna show it or things would be weird.

We pull up to school and head to the quad to meet the gang. I sit down with Ken and she starts to annoy me as per usual, " aah go away-" my sentence was cut short by the appearance of the one and only. " BABY!!" Aubrey. She plunked on to Ken's lap and kissed her neck. I rolled my eyes and scoffed as I went on my phone.

Third wheel I know right, but not for so long until I see Asia. " hey jay" she said as I pull her up for a hug, her gaze pointed onto Ken and Aubrey and she rudely rolled her eyes. Asia attitude stinks, it stinks of garbage. Never met a girl so rude before.

"Asia" I whisper notifying her to keep her mouth shut, last time she spoke weave flew everywhere around the cafeteria, and guess what, she damn made sure it weren't hers. Poor Aubrey, but surprisingly Ken forgave her quickly as Asia is Ken cousin.

Asia aint afraid to speak her mind, she says what ever she believes need to be heard, she ain't Boujee or ghetto she just boarder line rude as hell.

I grabbed her wrist and we walked to class. " I don't like that Aubrey hoe, and she know that" she muttered as we entered physics. " I know boo" I chuckled as we sat down.

About 10 mins into the class I lost interest, and noticed a text from Ken.

Junglebaby😍: urghh I hate not having first period physics with you.