6.

~ J A Y A

I was happy when I found out ken apologised to Sav, I really like sav.. which is kinda weird. I don't really like anyone else but Ken of course. but at the same time i felt bad. I know Aubrey went off at her, with her bitchass. Ait nobody like her bitchass anyway, talking bout shouting at my bestfriend. she got me all the way fucked up.

I sat down In this silly ass daily maths class flicking pencil along with the tease of Sav, she so freaking childish. "babygirl think fast" she stunting the pencil at me. I mugged her and rolled my eyes.

"savannah the answer please" Mr Reagan asked, I started to chuckle as she weren't paying attention at all , ha dumbass. then I had an Idea, I leaned to her ear and whispered " 37.9".

"37.9!" she blurted out, the whole class laughed as the teacher brought his palm to his forehead. Sav became red with embarrassment, I chuckled and hid my head in my shoulder. he eyes shot right to me as she mug.

"oooh imam get you back princess, watch you back" she said with a devilish grin. I took a gulp at how I was scared yet kinda turned on. damn id love for them plump lips to be on mine again, the bell rung and I quickly packed my stuff. I ran out the class when I feel two arms wrap around my waist.

"oo you tryna run away from me baby" she says lowly, I smirk and roll my eyes.

"Bruh up off of me" I say rudely as I mugged her. she laughs and bites her bottom lip.

"oo you got a little attitude, don't let me fix that baby" she whispered down my neck, I folded my lips and nodded. she walked away while winking. if you thought I was hot before, imagine me now.
I made it to the cafeteria to meet up with ken, I wanna to talk to her about what went down with her and that bitch Aubrey.

I caught her at the table playing wither phone when I placed my hands over her eyes," guess who" I whispered. she gasped and smiled.

"oh my god Beyoncé is that you, I always knew you'd always leave Jay Z for me" I chuckled as I flicked the back of her head. she has always had crush her, heck fantasies even when we were young.

"wassup babygirl" she said she leaned on her knees. I sighed and gave her sympathetic look.

"Kendra tell what what went down yesterday, with you and Aubrey", she scoffed and leaned back in huffed.

"She dragged my up to the roof and started yelling at me, I tuned her out and left." She explained. I rolled my eyes and sat back. " she always arguing with you Ken why you still with her" I moaned.

She sighed and cracked her knuckles" honestly I don't even know, I mean she cool and all .. but everything is a problem" she exhaled. I chuckled and leaned on my knees.

"Ken dump ol' girl, she ain't making you happy no more" I said bluntly. She raised her eyebrow and chuckled, "if only it was that easy" she mumbled. With that the devil her self appeared, she sat on ken lap and wet her face with meaningless kisses. I weren't even jealous, I was just straight up annoyed. Who the fuck this bitch think she is, I know the hell she ain't Beyoncé.

I scoffed to myself and adverted my gaze away from them, Aubrey parted and looked at me, "sorry do we have a problem Jaya" she's says bluntly. I laugh hysterically and shot up, I ain't finna start with this hoe today, I got shit to do.

"Whatever bruja" I huffed and I straightened my self, " what did she just call me" she yelled as she turned to ken, I chuckled and winked at her. I dap ken up before leaving. I made it to the back of the building to grab my bag and leave this hell hole.

I swing my book bag on to my back, and stroll to the exit.. when suddenly i feel my waist being gripped and hoarded into a class room, I shriek as it moved so fast. As the door closes I look over "hey princess" Sav says with a grin. I sigh and roll my eyes. "pendejo you scared me" I said as I straightened my shirt.

She chuckled and smiles"Lo siento cariño" she said in thick voice, my eyebrow raised as it rolled of her tongue." You speak Spanish" I mumble as my eyes wided. She laughed and nodded. "My mom is Columbian" she says breathlessly.

She walks up to me and pulls me into her, although I like studs.. I don't like being bitched around .. , let a nigga have some dominance to damn. "I actually wanted to ask you out" she says as she paces between my eyes. My pupils dilate. She was actually asking me out. I chuckled and smiled.

"You serious bruh" I said as I folded my arms, she gnawed on her lip and nodded. "Pick you up at 8 baby" she leaned down and took a peck off my lips, before strolling pass me. I brought my finger to my lips as I felt my face darken.

I'm for real going on a date with this girl.

--------------------

"Ahhhhhhh!" Asia yelled as she constantly abused my arm, I pull a face and push her off, as I ease up off the bed.

"Jesus Asia, England could hear you ma" I said as I shook my ears, attempting for the ringing sound to leave my ear drums. She shrieked and giggled, as she pounced up on my bed. Hate telling this girl some things, she always overreacts, and gets very hyper. She had a bright yet mischievous smile on her face, as she folded on leg over the other.

"Soo, Do you know where Sav is taking you" she said with a devilish grin, I raise my eybrow and folded my arms.

"Nah she never told me" I mumbled, she gasped as her mouthed opened, "she could be kidnapping you jaya, you should've asked" she exaggerated. I scoff and turn on my heels.

"Why are we friends again" I ask rhetorically, she giggles and walks up to me. She cups my face like a lil baby and smiles. I roll my eyes with attitude.
"Because Jaya... you love my cousin, and I'm pretty awesome" she boast. I moan and move away from her, sitting on my bed.

"I never understood why you never, told her babe" she said as she folded her arms, I never told Ken because I knew she'd never feel the same way.. she sees me as a little sister where as I see her in a different gaze.  I huff and run my hands in my face." I'm not ready to Ight ... plus I have this date with Sav I need to get ready for" I say as I shot up from the bed, she pouted and took hold of my arm.

"Hey Jay!, I did mean to-" , I cut her off by shaking my head and walking into the bathroom. Now my mood was all types of fucked.

~ Niekss 💍

Ooo Jay going out with Sav
Is Ken gonn break up with Aubrey
Jay got mixed emotions, poor baby

Sc: Annieka_axo
Ig: niekss.xo