5.

~ J A Y A

I walk to our table and plunked my self next Asia." TELL ME EVERYTHING!" She exclaimed gripping my arm. I raised my eye brow and chuckled.

"Nothing happened" I mumbled playing with my fingers. She scoffed and rolled her eyes."I'm not stupid, tell me" she whined.

I smile and bowed my head." She came over last night and we were just-" she cut me off mid sentence to punch my arm, I frowned my eyebrows as I caressed it.

"Omg y'all fucked" she yelled. I slap my hand her mouth and shush her. " girl lower you damn voice" she giggled and nodded.

"No we did not we just made out a lil, and then she went home" I explained, her excited face had turn into a pout.

"Urghh your so boring" she moaned taking a sip of her drink, I chuckle when I notice Ken approach our table. I weren't in the mood for Ken right now, what she don't last night was I'm called for.

I rolled my eyes as she grabbed a chair, I shot up to leave however, she took my arm and spun me around. " Jaya" she mumbled. I sighed and turned to her. " what!" I exclaimed.
Asia slowly slipped away as she found this hella awkward and it was just me and her.

"Jay can you please sit down"'she asked, " no" I replied without hesitation. Yeah I know I'm stubborn but I'm also serious. She wants to talk then talk I ain't finna play no 'I'm sorry' games and then she goes and does it again.

She tilted her head and pointed, I groaned and sat opposite her, I leaned back in my chair as my eyes wandered off. " look jaya I'm sorry-"
I cut her off and chuckle

"Kendra this is the second time you've freakin' done this, sorry my ass" I went off at her.

"Why do you care so much about who I talked to, this is not the first time you've attacked her ken" I yelled at her.

"I was just looking out for you-" I cut her off by a hysterical laugh. I fold m y arms and mug her.

Her eyes dropped as she endured my words, great the baby face. I hated when she done it because she'd always get her own way. I scoffed and rolled my eyes. I leaned on my knees and lifted her head up by her chin. Her eyes were delated. I sighed and but my lip. "I shouldn't of shouted at you but you made me mad" I said softly.

"I'm sorry" she whispered, I laughed and stood up, I hugged her as sat down as her head rested against my stomach. " you lil pussy" I laughed. She chuckled and squeezed me tight.
This one thing I loved about our friendship, we'd argue like husband and wife but then always forgive each other and act like it never happened. " you need to Apologise Ken... to Sav" I said cupping her jaw she nodded and wrinkled her nose. I found that so cute when she did.

"ERM! What's going on here" Aubrey exclaimed as she folded her arms. I quickly moved away from Ken and straightened myself.

" it's nothing baby me and Jaya was just talking" Ken explained, Aubrey shot her eyes to me and mugged. This bitch.

"Urgh whatever.. come on Ken" she said dragging her away. I looked at my feet when I feel a warm hand intertwine with mine , I look up and behind me and noticed Sav. She had a big smile on her face.

"Oh so we're holding hands now" I say turning to her with a smirk on my face. She chuckled and shrugged her shoulders.

"We will as soon as I make you mine" she said lowly, bringing my waist into hers. Her hands tailed to my jeans as her hand brushed pass my ass. " Sav!" I squealed. She laughed and smirked.

"Your jeans sagging to much" she started, she leaned down to my ear
"I don't want people seeing what's soon to be mines" she whispered in my ear, I felt the hairs on my neck rise and the chills race down my back. She eased up and bit her lip walking away. I was probably as red as strawberry right about now the, way she be talking to me.

"I see you and that Jungle Animal worked things out ... As per usual" Asia moaned.

I laugh and shook my head" So you and Sav" she said as she linked our arms, a bright smile appeared across my face as we walked to first period.

~ K E N

"What the hell was that Kendra" she yelled at
Me on the roof of the school.

I liked the roof it had a nice view and I usually come up here when I'm going through stuff and need to think, probably the best place for it.

I rolled my eyes and folded my arms." I told you , we were just talking" I say bluntly. She pull a face and licks her lip.

"Yeh , so why y'all so close huh.. why she hugging you like that" she said flashing her nails in my face. I hated when she got like this, she was even more annoying than she is on a daily bruh. She always finding a problem with jaya and always trying to get me to ignore her, but jaya been my Day 1 I ain't ever let a bitch get in between us.

"Girl you overreacting" I say as I ran my hands on my face. Her eyebrow shot up as she as she scoffed.

"GIRL! .. Kendra you only may address me by baby , babygirl or princess, I ain't one of you lil friends you can play with" she explained.

"And excuse you if I care about our relationship, that Jaya is obviously tryna ruin" she whined.

I've had about enough of this chick, slicking on my bestfriend" Aubrey I'm done with conversation " I said as I pushed through the double doors.

"KENDRA!" She yelled after me, I jogged down the stairs, when I came across Sav. I huffed and holla at her. She daps her friend up and jogs over to me.

"What man" she starts off, damn a nigga rude as fuck.

"Look I came to apologise" I began, she chuckled and held her hands infront of her. "Funny cuz you are tryna fight last night, pussy sense finally came back into action" she laughed.

I shrugged that off and roll my eyes" look bruh Im not doing this to be nice, I already do not like you, im doing this for jaya" I explained.

She huffed her self up and folded her arms"what your relationship with her anyway" she said as she knitted her brow.

"Jaya is like my little sister Ight, I'm always looking out for my babygirl" I started.

"Mmm so what I need yo blessing to talk to ol girl " she hummed.

"Problem Nigga?" I said as I folded my arms.
She laughed and held her hands in surrender.

"So I'm sorry " I apologised.

"Mm Ight bruh, I accept you apology "she says as she holds out her hand, I grab hold of it and pull in for a hug.

I chuckle and brought my lips to her ear" you hurt a hair on my girl, I'll have your head on a pike Ight". She she chuckled and nodded.

The bell had rung and I has to make it to my physics class. I'm glad I let Sav know wassup with her, I mean I can tell jaya like Sav which is cool I guess, however it ain't him last long. I mean Jaya ain't ever really been in a full committed relationship.

She's dates the girl for 4 weeks and then cuts, like something always stopping her , I always ask her .. but she always responds with

'I don't know I just weren't feeling her'

Let's see how Sav makes it through, good luck bruh.

~ Niekss💍

Ken and jaya made up, as expected 👏🏾x
Ken and Aubrey got In a fight oouf 😬
Sav and Ken worked things out 😄
Sav got jaya feeling some type of way 💋

Sc: Annieka_axo
Ig: niekss.xo