Chapter 4

Jin continued to stare at her as they stood at the doorway that they didn't realise someone was already standing beside them

Yoongi cleared his throat, "Am I interrupting something?"

The two gasped and Jin quickly let go of the girl that she stumbled. Jin realised what he did and grabbed her arm. He helped her balance herself on two feet.

The other smiled at him, "Thank you."

"It's fine."

She then turned to Yoongi.

"For real?"

"What did I do, Miss Jung Jaehwa?" Yoongi shrugged and entered the room.

Jaehwa growled and followed him inside. So did Jin.

Yoongi took his seat at his table while Jaehwa stood before him. She slammed the table which shocked Jin but Yoongi was nonchalant as if he was used to it.

"A patient waiting for a doctor despite the appointment? I bet it's against the morality."

"Whatever," he spatted, "I bet you tried to break my door again."

"Was about to," she corrected him with a mischievous grin.

Yoongi rolled his eyes and pointed at the seat, beckoning her to sit. However, she ignored him and turned to Jin.

"Who's he? He's a new face. An intern?"

Yoongi's anger was starting to boil but he held it in by breathing in and out deeply.

"He's my patient. Now, can you now please sit down so that we can start?"

Jaehwa ignored him once again and walked over to Jin who was seated at the side.

"Hey, I'm Jung Jaehwa. Nice to meet you. What's your name?" Jaehwa held her hand out and Jin stared at it. He wasn't feeling comfortable with the closeness.

Yoongi had enough and banged the table which caused Jaehwa and Jin to flinch.

"Are you done?" he growled lowly and Jaehwa let out a sheepish chuckle.

"I think so."

Jaehwa cleared her throat and finally settled down. Yoongi sighed and started checking her blood pressure and pulse rate. He asked how she was feeling these days and marked down the notes so that he could review them later on.

Jaehwa took quick glimpses at Yoongi as he examined her. After the session was done, Jaehwa stood up.

"Jae, if you feel any pain, do tell me anytime."

"Anytime? I'm not that special to call you anytime. You have others to attend to."

"You are important, Jae."

The corner of Jaehwa's lips drew up. She leaned in to him until their noses were almost touching and Yoongi's breath hitched.

"And so are you," she winked playfully which caused Yoongi's face to turn red.