Chapter 7

Inside a dimly lit room of Yoongi's house, a person blinked his green eyes as he sensed a signal

Inside a dimly lit room of Yoongi's house, a person blinked his green eyes as he sensed a signal. He was sure it was from the young monarch and he could tell that the other might be in danger.

He walked out of his room and headed to Yoongi's room where the flower was kept. Originally, it was kept in the kitchen but he moved it back to Yoongi's room before Jin actually took notice of it.

He saw the flower breathing in normally and he felt relief despite the loss of colour. At least, it meant that nothing serious happened to the king.

"I'm sorry I haven't greeted you yet, your majesty but I do not wish you to see how I look like as I know it might become harder for you to bear."

••••••••••••••••••<>••••••••••••••••••

Jin and Yoongi returned back home safely. There wasn't any incident so the walk back was rather smooth.

They headed to their own rooms and took a quick shower as well as changed into a comfier outfit. Once Jin was done, he headed down and saw the table was already being set.

There wasn't much to talk about and they ate their dinner quietly. It wasn't awkward. Instead, they appreciated the presence of each other.

Jin wanted to help Yoongi wash the dishes and the latter was stubborn about not letting him do it. In the end, Jin had to sit back in his own room after being scolded by Yoongi for not listening.

He didn't know how Yoongi had the guts to even scold him despite knowing that he was the king of Wonderland. However, he also couldn't understand why he didn't mind being talked in such a manner by Yoongi. In fact, he enjoyed the absence of formality.

He knew it was going to be another sleepless night. He didn't have much to do in his own room as well.

As if on perfect timing, Jaehwa's face appeared in his head. The way they met at the doorway and how she fell into his arms. The way she smiled and the way she helped him escape without knowing the truth.

All of those caused his heart to beat even faster. His heart was violently hitting against his chest and he had this strange sensation like butterflies dancing in his stomach.

"Why did she suddenly appear in my head?" he mumbled quietly.

He really appreciated her gestures but he didn't wish to be any closer. For he knew, humans can never be trusted. Even now, he still had his suspensions on Yoongi.

It was rather tedious to not be able to sleep but he didn't have a choice. He laid on the bed and closed his eyes, hoping to fall asleep.