Chapter 13

Jaehwa plopped down onto her bed without a care while the other two were being restless

Jaehwa plopped down onto her bed without a care while the other two were being restless. Yoongi peeked through the gap of the door whenever he opened it slightly to check the condition outside. Jin, on the other hand, just stood awkwardly inside.

"Calm down. Nothing will happen."

"Why are there officers coming over all of a sudden?" Yoongi questioned as he didn't recall receiving any alert from Namjoon.

Jaehwa scratched the tip of her nose.

"I think the incident yesterday triggered the round check."

"Yesterday?" Yoongi looked at Jin who was still confused about the situation and hadn't grasp hold of the reality.

"Something about fingers being bent in a weird way and memories being erased. One that could only be possible by a green coloured eyed person."

Jin's bubble finally popped and he joined the conversation.

"But I've erased their memories."

"Those two were actually wanted by the police for always disturbing the girls. Turned out that they found them at the park after we went back. During the interrogation, one of the officers noticed his finger and asked. The latter couldn't explain how it happened and it made them suspicious. Amongst them was an officer with an ability to identify a coloured eyed person and they concluded that..," she paused and looked at Jin.

"That what?" Yoongi beckoned her to continue.

She sighed, "That the king of Wonderland was alive."

••••••••••••••••••<>••••••••••••••••••

Jimin was thrown into the car. His hands were cuffed and he tried to retaliate but the officers threatened to burn him.

Fear spread all over him as he was taken away.

••••••••••••••••••<>••••••••••••••••••

Taehyung walked down the hallway and heard someone roaring against his bodyguards. He wondered who it was and followed the noise.

He came to a stop when he reached his father's room. He didn't remember being told anything about capturing another coloured eyed.

He peeked through the door that was left ajar.

Inside he saw a blonde green eyed boy with burn marks whom he immediately recognised as Jimin. He knew his father wouldn't touch Jimin at all since he had promised Yoongi that he wouldn't. He wondered why the other was brought here. He listened closely to what they were saying.

"Where is he?"

"Yoongi is at the hospital."

"I'm not here to chitchat, Park."