Chapter 12

After finishing his duty, Yoongi immediately dragged Jin home

After finishing his duty, Yoongi immediately dragged Jin home. Jimin was reading a book when they had arrived. He was shocked by the slamming of the door and diverted his attention to them.

Yoongi dropped his bag on the nearby table and turned to Jin. He folded his arms.

"Why did you leave without telling me?"

"I couldn't say no... It would bring suspicion."

"That is true but you should've at least told me."

Yoongi knew that what's done was already done. However, there was still something he was worried about and he hoped that his intuition was wrong.

"Did anything happen? Why did Jaehwa faint? D-did anyone find out?"

Jin looked down to his feet in guilt as he hesitated to answer. That answered Yoongi's question and he muttered a curse under his breath.

"So, Jaehwa saw. Who else did?!"

"None... I've erased their memories."

Yoongi gasped, "So, something really did happen!"

"They were bothering Jaehwa," Jin reasoned.

"You should be worrying about yourself."

Jin knew that it was wrong of him to have left without telling Yoongi but he couldn't understand why the other was getting so worked out for. However, he believed that Yoongi was pushing it too far.

"I'm the king of Wonderland, Min Yoongi. I can erase the memories of those who I've dealt with. And also, Jaehwa was having difficulty so I helped. I know you are worried but do remember who you are talking to."

Anger was slightly visible in Jin's voice which shocked the other two.

Jimin gasped and looked at Yoongi worriedly. The other's expression fell immediately. Yoongi lowered his head.

"You are right... I'm sorry," Yoongi apologised softly. He couldn't raise his head up to look at Jin. He sighed, "Wash up and ask Jimin to prepare dinner for you."

Without saying another word, he walked away and back to his room.

Jin wondered if he went too far and felt guilty for that. He turned to Jimin who was still sitting there.

"Yoongi was just worried, your majesty. After all, he's still part of the royal family."

••••••••••••••••••<>••••••••••••••••••

Yoongi watched his withered flower bloom back to the way it was when he first received it from the young king. The petals were fully coloured and the flower danced happily under the moonlight.

He heard a knock on the door and told the person to enter. He turned and saw Jin coming inside.

"Do you need-"