Epilogue

The city was busy as usual but the difference was that the coloured eyes were walking among the crowd without any fear

The city was busy as usual but the difference was that the coloured eyes were walking among the crowd without any fear. Laws had been changed and the people knew the right thing.

The society was a total chaos before but now the humans knew that they were being fooled. They should have come to their senses long time ago. But it was never too late to change and everyone was satisfied with the current situation.

As for the Presidency, Taehyung was given the role. Yoongi proudly let Taehyung handle it as he knew that the other had the brains and brawn for that.

Yoongi just sticked to being a surgeon although his current patient was a headache. The operation was completed without any problem and the patient had been completely healed but he always visited during office hours and disturbed Yoongi.

That patient was none other than Jungkook. Officers were no longer needed so Jungkook returned to being a normal police officer. He was Taehyung's personal officer but being a playful truant, he would be found at Yoongi's place with an excuse that he felt pain. And the latter would kick him out of the hospital.

On the other hand, Jimin had been completely healed with the help from Namjoon and Hoseok. Hoseok had took interest in researching about coloured eyes and he wished to help those who were injured. So, he worked at Namjoon's lab as an assistant. Jimin did too as he knew most about the herbs and could tell what was the problem a patient was facing.

And of course, last but not least, our king.

••••••••••••••••••<>••••••••••••••••••

Jin sighed as he looked at the sky from his place. He had started gardening again upon Namjoon's request. He tried to restructure any soil to match the Wonderland. It was a bit of a hassle but it had always been his hobby so he was glad to help.

"Dada!"

A three year old girl called out and ran towards him. A huge grin spread on his face when he saw her. He quickly took his dirty gloves off and caught the young girl.

He held her up in his arms and rubbed his nose against hers which made her burst into little giggles.

"How's my princess doing?"

Jinah was the little girl's name. Her eyes were black and green.

"I'm doing good, dada! Lunch is ready so I come to pick you up," she spoke as perfect as she could. Her little struggles caused Jin to smile.

"Then, we should go inside. If not, we will get scolded."

Jinah nodded and got down as Jin placed her on the ground. She held her father's hand and the two went inside the house.

The meal was prepped and ready which caused Jin's stomach to grumble. Jin was about to sit down but Jinah stopped him.

"Go wash up first, dada. You are so dirty."