Introduction

This story takes place in a small town along the west coast of South Korea. It involves a group of four teenage friends - two who are dating, two who are envying their relationship. Parted away from their families at a young age to prove to them that can survive in the large harsh world. 

"Make me a sandwich!" Jimin whines, pulling on Jungkook's sleeve as Jungkook just finished brewing a warm cup of hot chocolate for his boyfriend.

"Make it yourself," Jungkook said and with a spin of his heel, was out the door.

Meet Park Jimin. 17. Bisexual. Lives with his best friend Jungkook in a rented apartment. He is the most childish out of the four friends, him being one of elders. His cute smile and submissive shy personality is what gets him laid (he is actually a virgin, just telling others he has gotten laid to get people to shut up and stop asking so many questions about his sex life. He wants his first time to be with someone special...) He is the most sensitive and the others have agreed that he is also the cutest; wearing over sized clothes and having the most adorable smile. Everyone wants to ruin him and his innocence and because of that, he loves to tease.

Jungkook sighed, walking into his room where his boyfriend was spread out on the sheets, scrolling through his phone, "Here's your hot chocolate," He smiled, setting it down on the bedside table before cuddling to his side.

Jeon Jungkook. Also 17. Gay. He found Jimin attractive, that was before he actually started living with him and found out how disgusting he was, 'he may look cute on the outside but when you actually get to know him, he is a fucking snob' is Jungkook's famous saying when describing Park Jimin. But on the inside, Jungkook loves Jimin and is thankful to have him as his best friend and Jimin knows that, enduring his nasty comments. Jungkook is taken by an extremely possessive man that he also loves very much. It just so happens that Jimin is quite fond of him too...

"Thanks baby," Tae whispered against Jungkook's hair as he took the boy in his arms, wanting to cuddle him before drinking the hot chocolate he prepared for him, giving it some time to cool off.

Kim Taehyung. 18. Bisexual. He is seen as an angel of perfection by the friends in the group but also others; having a flawless complexion, a lean body structure and making any item of clothing look amazing. He likes to keep to himself and doesn't show his emotional side to anyone other than Jungkook, being happy and bubbly on the outside. He doesn't want to admit to his past and the mistakes he made - one being the affection he had towards Jimin. He is also the man that Park Jimin is so head over heels for. Taehyung believes that Jimin no longer has feelings for him, oh how wrong he is.

Jimin stared at the loaf of bread in his hands, day dreaming about the day where he could openly kiss Taehyung and he wouldn't push him away this time...

"Are you gonna do something with that? Cause I kinda want to use the bread," Jimin was brought out of his trance by a pale man with blonde hair sweeping across his forehead. Jimin blushed as he moved out the way, letting him take the bread and take two slices out, slotting them in the toaster. 

Min Yoongi. 19. Closeted. He is the eldest of all the friends and the most motionless. It's difficult for him to express his emotions and his friends are still battling to get him to show anything other than his small smiles. With his lack of personality and empathy towards others, no one knew that Yoongi could fall in love, no one other than Jimin. That man fell hard for Jungkook and only Jimin knew about his feelings towards the boy with chocolate brown hair.

"Yoongi-hyung," Jimin pouted and Yoongi turned around, giving Jimin a deadpan expression.

"What?"

"What do I do about Tae-"

"Oh well gotta go bye~"  Yoongi skidded out the door and Jimin groaned.

"Why are you guys like this?!" Jimin yelled, hitting the table but instantly regretting it as he grabbed his hand in pain.

Yoongi walked back in and gave Jimin a sympathetic smile as he grabbed his small hand in his larger one and kissed it, "Sorry," Yoongi whispered against Jimin soft skin, "Please continue."

Jimin snatched his hands away, "Don't- Don't do that."

"Why?" Yoongi smirked, pushing up against Jimin and Jimin gasped before pushing his hyung and sprinting for the door.

Yoongi and Jimin weren't as close on a friendship level, although Yoongi had to confess to someone about his feelings and Jimin thought it would be only fair for him to share his feelings also. The things was... they were barely friends. 

The news of their crushes becoming a couple came as a surprise to them and they tried hard to forget about their feelings, for the sake of the friendship in the group. But it didn't work. The pain it caused when ever the two would flirt would bring Jimin to a sobbing mess and Yoongi couldn't deal with any more endless nights of patting Jimin to sleep and hearing him choking on his tears. Yoongi was good at hiding it but Jimin knew from the bags under his eyes and how he would not be seen when the couple would be flirting that he too was hurting.

That's when the two made a pact. A deal that would help them and their mental well being. Something that would help the group of friends to not break apart just because of a high school crush. Jimin knew his feelings towards Taehyung were much more than that but didn't want to argue with Yoongi anymore about how strong his feelings really were. 

"Friends with benefits?" Yoongi muttered as he was quick to move his thumbs over the remote control, killing the digital villains in his way.

Jimin fiddled with his hands, "F.W.B," He whispered.

I'm really excited for this book and can't wait to start uploaded the chapters!

This is my first BTS book and i hope you guys like it, i worked super hard on it and I cant wait for you guys to read it~!

please dont hate, im sensitive ( ˃̣̣̥﹏˂̣̣̥ ✿)