Corlos from descendants x reader

You were helping the people gather and put back somethings because those "trouble makers"

 kept messing with the things  they should not be touching. So you helped the people out anyway you were the nice one and you were so polite to the adults and kids in the aylle of the lost. But until someone bumped into you, you said sorry to them. And don't forget that your shy to other people you don't know.

Carlos: HEY WATCH WHERE YOUR GO-

You: I'm so sorry, like very sorry I didn't know you were there I'm so sorry 

He tried to finish his sentence he was distracted how beautiful you were you ( long or short) Hair waving in the breeze and he didn't if you guys just met he kissed you and everyone didn't see it too. So he walked to his room and pinned you down the bed and started to kiss you. You blushed 50 shades of (favorite color)    
  he said " now look what we have here a shy hopeless girl and a weak girl like you is trying to get out of my grip well your mine and mine alone"

You blushed of what he said you was so blushing 177700000 percent shades of (favorite color)

he laughed at your reaction and you just didn't say anything because you didn't know what will happen if you say something mean to him he'll call his friends and they'll kill you. You  don't want to die.  

So you kept quiet and did nothing. He licked your neck and you blushed 450 shades of dark red and you really was embarrassed for that but he went down to your breast and he quickly stop because your breast was cover by your clothing he took off your shirt, pants, panties, bra , everything off of you. You shivered from the cold air that came into this room and invited their selves to make you cold.

Carlos: What's wrong baby?~ can't take the cold

You: N-No I don't want to be here doing thi-

Carlos: NO YOUR DOING THIS WITH ME AND I WANT TO HAVE A CHILD JUst please be mine and be with me forever and ever 

You were so scared that he kissed you. you moaned so loud that he was turned on (on heat) he turned you around and puts his seed inside you. You moaned so loud that he fucked you even more.

Carlos: Getting brave aren't we NGH OH YES BABY FASTER AND HARDER 

You: Ok AHH!~  OH MASTER!~

Carlos: Keep going~ 

You: Ok~

Carlos: I feel like that I'm going to cum but I want to keep it in But I can't AAAHHH!~

You: AAAAAAA!~

Carlos: going to cu- cu- CUM!~

You: me too!~ 

Carlos: NGAH 

 You: -Breaths hardly-

Carlos: I love y-yn

You: I love you too carl-los 

You both kiss and when you guys were done kissing you guys put the blankets on you guys and slept for the whole night 

*Bonus point* 

Jay: THAT IS NOT FAIR HOW CAN HE HAVE SEX WITH A GIRL EXEPT ME!? 

Mal: Because you are mean to girls 

Jay:  I'm not >:( ........ ok I am ._.